What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mooch 755 Freebie: Chem D x 4SD = D4SD

woolybear

Veteran
Hello ICMAG,

here is some knowledge for the community. I got the Mooch 755 Freebie: Chem D x 4SD = D4SD a few years ago and popped two this year.

I got one of each sex. This plant was runty and slow growing but is a pretty little plant. Here she is at about a week or so of flowering:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I don't expect much of yield. I kept the male for pollen, he is ripening. Will update as grow progresses.

C

CannaBuilding

Lovely looking plant mate, she is looking green and perky :)

Im subbing along for the ride :).

What lights will she be flowered under?

peace to all and happy growing

woolybear

Veteran
Lovely looking plant mate, she is looking green and perky :)

Im subbing along for the ride :).

What lights will she be flowered under?

peace to all and happy growing

Hi canna,

I have her in my 450w led tent. She's coming along, a bit of a slow one but very healthy.

C

CannaBuilding

Hi canna,

I have her in my 450w led tent. She's coming along, a bit of a slow one but very healthy.

You know what they say about those slow growing plants, they are the most potent sometimes and have a real great high

woolybear

Veteran
day 37

day 37

day 37

The calyxes are stacking nicely. Got one clone off this one but it is not vigorous at all. This may be a reveg candidate if the smoke is good.

picture.php

No burnt leaf tips feeding around 400 ppms.

C

CannaBuilding

Hi wooly,

Looking good mate, She is looking frosti, hope she is a good smoke, how does she smell?

Peace and happy growing.

woolybear

Veteran
day 48

still going strong. could probably go week or two.

picture.php

buds are pretty chunky to the squeeze. piney with a slight funk.

C

CannaBuilding

Hey buddy,

how did they end up? how was the smoke/vape? what was the yield, they looked real nice in the last pic.

Happy growing, peace

Latest posts

Latest posts