What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things I have learned from ICMAG...

mtbazz

1) You need to flush for two weeks prior to harvest...unless you are using organics...in which case you don't need to...except when you have to.

2) 3 days of dark before harvest increases tric production. Except when it doesn't.

3) Trimming dry is better than trimming wet. Except when it is not.

4) Your hash sucks if it doesn't bubble....unless it doesn't suck.

5) When using soil you don't need to pH adjust your nutes, except when you have to.

6) Cannabis cures cancer...except when it doesn't.

:thank you:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
for one thing a huge amount of opinions on different ganja genetics which is one of the most priceless things about the internet for any breeders or searchers of any genetic material..

i have learned much better how to enjoy helping people and spreading information.. probably how to control my temper better as well and without a doubt i've learned to type faster and communicate better and more concisely which will come in handy in so many ways it's untrue, all the time i've spent thinking because of icmag has honed my thoughts better..

i've also loved learning a shit load about all great people from different countries around this little blue jewel..

:ying:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
that the prohibition era weed movement was a bit like the underground railroad in that a bunch of like minded Americans had a similar notion that there was something more that this plant had to offer than the potential of prosecution could suppress

there is something different about pot

i like to use the drug versus medicine analogy

medicines heal, they offer more benefit than detriment

drugs don't heal, they offer more detriment than benefit

of course there are shades of gray but you get my point

could have made so much more money slanging powders and chemicals and its a much better risk reward ratio

i tihnk it is one of the last natural remedies that can break and restore people after the ravages of chemical slavery from substances like heroin

but mostly i learned that i am like a chatty cathy doll but i pull my own string

joe guy

I have learned to dive for pearls amidst the garbage and the flowers.

And, there are still some damn fine people on this planet.:tiphat:

Aloha,
Weeze

He'll yeah weez the older I get the more I realize I don't know shit lol
But now that I can spot trolls a lot better I know how to deal with them
Llike when your kids think they can out smart you "cause it's a fail proof plan" lol Gota love them tho they are funny some times..

resinman2

Thanx Joe Guy! I would imagine there are alot of us! We love to sit back, learn, learn and learn some more. We do not have to impress anyone but ourselves!!!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Things I've Learned at ICMag

Things I've Learned at ICMag

Things ain't what they used to be.

Life grows on however... the garden is slightly different each and every season... life is what it is!

I really like weezard's comment:

I have learned to dive for pearls amidst the garbage and the flowers.

And, there are still some damn fine people on this planet.

Aloha,
Weeze

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
chucking pollen ain't for kids... but sometimes it is

popping seeds is like breakin gold records... except when they suck

alcohol sucks... but most of the time it funny

philosophy isn't all bullshit... but it really is

organic is the way to go... all the time

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
if it ain't broke, you'll know nothing about it.

what i learnt is that i've been criminally unaware by golly, and that some digital voyeurism
examining profundities whittled my world view to a fine point which i use to poke at the bubbles of deception.

ICMag is the portal to another dimension.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts