What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoreline, Bubba Kush, Sour D, Superfunk

G

Here are some shots, I just got a new cam so bare with the quality until I get the hang of it.

Shoreline

Bubba pre2k

Sour D clone

Superfunk

Hopefully more to come.

FUK the haters, scammers and THIEVES!!

G

nice looking nugs. :) what's superfunk? i havent heard of that one before. i recently got that bubba cut as well, looking forward to running it...

Guest423

Veteran
nice bro, gotta love that bubba and sour d....it's some super dank.

does the ol shoreline still got the rks odors going on? been wanting to get ahold of that for a bit now.

killer pics

G

Superfunk is a clone only made and found by the user chronicdog on the old CW way back when. Its got a superb taste and a pretty potent hybrid high.

SourD is bomb. This was my first run with it, had the cut forever though, but I had smoked a few samples that were aight, but Im really diggin it now. Great taste

oh yea.. the shore is still super skunky.

thanks for stoppin by

Last edited:

weaterdayz

right on dude looks like you got some killer variety, got any close ups of the Sour D? I was wondering if the SourD had a good yield?, are they more sativa or an indica? I just got some SourD clones that look pretty promising....

Latest posts

Latest posts