What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What of this? .. .. .. don't SMELL?

cirric007

Trying toOoOoooo get a fucking response from the millions of VEIWERs. DUM F_ck haters. No really AFGHANI is the number one strain of thousands of KRON available, if are willing to partake . ! . !! Any and all beside C99 and northern lights broken record's!

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Trying toOoOoooo get a fucking response from the millions of VEIWERs. DUM F_ck haters. No really AFGHANI is the number one strain of thousands of KRON available, if are willing to partake . ! . !! Any and all beside C99 and northern lights broken record's!
Oh frack you. You aren't even asking a question. You just list out a bunch of strains in broken english then get upset at us?:moon:

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
This is the most ridiculous thread I have been reading for a long time. Still don't know what he/she/it wants.

B

Bird~friend

O, I C now.

You **WANT** strains with little to no smell, and that are not boring like Northern Lights.

Once had a Totally Odour free White Russian. Numbingly Strong!

... and no PONG!!!

... (^) Dude took an Oz back too Sheffield via Train " HAHA! " Combination of Heat and Duration made this absolutely Stink Nearer the Destination! Confirmed Too by a Grinning Girl sat close by (((-:

Last edited:

Bruh...

Do you even FORUM???

cirric007

THxX Harvard but AFGHANI don't smell that's put w/ other's that don't !!SMELL! ! !

THxX Harvard but AFGHANI don't smell that's put w/ other's that don't !!SMELL! ! !

Seed companies don't put no smell strains together with SMELLY One's, like White Widow, Skunk, Haze, Jack Herer, Critical Mass, Hash Plant (this strain commercial so shouldn't smell), Gorilla Glue #4, Chocolate Afghani, shiskaberry, white rhino, green crack, tangie, master kush, hindu kush, blue dream, afgooee, Sage... .. .

Saved BEST 4LAST
** *stutter strain (I swear don't SMeLL gani is in it).
("You'll) stutter" strain like DAD dealer SAID before I hit it! Cont. below.

From Pacific City Oregon Coast.
*** I can get it Green House Seeds / Sensi Seeds / Dutch Passion seeds /// Barneys Farms Seeds / / / Seedmans Seeds / TH Seeds / Ace Seeds // Real Gorilla Seeds ....
*!**If your companies are looking...

!.. Still!.. no!.. real!.. help!!. thx. !..

Lemon Kush C99

Gorilla Glue #4 (fav.)