What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

negatives DWC adventure....Blue Dream.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
This was a very informative and insightful thread in regards to DWC. I recently converted over from soil to coco and its been wonderful. Growth rates are just incredible, so I can imagine in DWC its just mind blowing.

From the month of research I did before I moved over to coco, I found a lot of people saying that additives really don't do much for them. Most people were saying go with a good base nutrient, a bloom booster and a cal-mag. Some folks said that even the cal-mag wasn't necessary depending on how much the base nutrient had in it. It has to be true because even in soil I had a bloom nutrient and a bloom booster and was very happy.

Have you considered doing a clone reset for your mothers and doing a full bleach clean out? I use Captain Jacks Dead Bug (spinosad) and they disappear in a few days max. Usually in 24 hrs they're gone or dead.

-Funk

I got my feminized blue dream seeds from hso. No complaints, and highly reccomended. There was normal pheno variations but no issues finding good yeilders or frost. I did not find a solid keeper, but I crossed the best pheno and got some serious fire out of the seeds I got from the cross. The blueberry Terps did show through in the cross seeds I've grown. Here is hulks dream #1 (hso blue dream × dark horse genetics hulk smash)

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts