What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto OUT test: Green Poison, Cream Mandarine and Killer Kush

Vesnican

KK

KK

Day 54 There are 2 very differnet phenos:

One Short plant, looking very indica, producing fat top bud:

Three taller plants with regular bud structure:

Currently we have got significant drop of day/night temperatures, especially taller plants seems schocked and not developing flowers much.

Vesnican

KK

KK

Day 68

Finally there are 3 different phenos. All plants are last week on pure water. I was not home to manage fertilization.

1) Short, robust, fast flowering, plant left hand side (this will stay on pure water until the end)

2) Medium height, more hybrid appearance, 2 plants in the middle (cannot estimate how long to mature, I am afraid to bring more fertile to have enough time to flush it)

Vesnican

KK

KK

3) Tall, very sativa looking, slow flowering, plant on right hand side (this will get fertile again for sure, it has long way it go)

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Great work, as usual ;)

You have a big pair of green hands, Vesnican. Keep it up!
Thanks for posting,
Jaypp

Vesnican

KK Harvest time

KK Harvest time

Day 76

3 plants harvested. Mainly due to the reason, that they start to smell too much, it became dangerous to keep them on garden (thieves, police), otherwise I would give to pheno 2 and 3 few more days. I do stealth grow in the neighborhood and when I start to “notice” them on road next to my garden, was no other choice. I can honestly say, that KK is one of the smelliest strains I have ran from SS so far. I keep only the most sativa looking plant, which really need more time. All plants from day 58 on pure water.

Finally I have got 4 different phenos, each plant is different.
In general for all plants there is cleaner, oil, tropical fruit candy tones in the smell.

picture.php

Vesnican

KK harvest time

KK harvest time

Pheno 1 – short, robust, fast flowering, several side braches required support, liver tones in the smell.

Vesnican

KK harvest time

KK harvest time

Pheno 3 – medium height/flowering, most hybrid appearance, to me it smells like high grade White widow back in the days.

Vesnican

Hi,

very nice thread,
your plants look healthy and frosty,

Big up :tiphat:

Thank you for stopping by, Nico! I just wish to give to KK ph 2&3 few more days to make them perfect. But rather have them safe harvested now, then be stolen by fu@#ing thieves.

Vesnican

KK harvest

KK harvest

Day 85 KK pheno 4 harvested

This plant is quited different then others. Tallest from the group, producing many small, but nicely crystal covered buds. Way less smelly then the rest, spicy, peppery tones, quite decent.