What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Autos 2018

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More & more !

More & more !

My cheap macro lens does the job isn't it ?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
77 days

77 days

The second Ice cool auto is still alive :

picture.php

picture.php

In the right corner here :

picture.php

Harvest is coming soon !

:tiphat:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The first plant is manicured . 65 grams from yesterday + 10 grs from pre harvest (mold)

So total 75 grs for this first Ice Cool Auto .

Strong smoke, skunk smells with diesel tones . Need days in jar but already delicious .
This pheno can go in my diesel auto top 3 .
High seems stronger than cream mandarine from what I remember from last year ( This stays relative ) .
Very heady high, smooth and strong, long lasting .

There's variations in this strain , the other plant is totally different .

It's easy to say but if the line was stable on this pheno .
WOW ! It would be a perfect strain .

This is my thinking for now .
Perhaps it will be different after tasting the other phenotype .
Whatever , I'm glad with my tries @Sweet Seeds .

Vesnican

Hi Skunkist, may I have a question regarding green sensation? Recommended dosage is 1ml per liter. Do you go higher? I assume that yes :biggrin:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Skunkist, may I have a question regarding green sensation? Recommended dosage is 1ml per liter. Do you go higher? I assume that yes :biggrin:

Hi buddy !
How nice is your grow this year ?
No , I don't go higher . because it s enough (and) expensive ! :)

HerbBert

Lots of good updates since i was last on here Skinkist I'm hoping i get one of the more rhubarb smelling phones and the colours are what I would want before harvest your a top grower :yes:

here are my little 2 ones :)

(actually if you get a chance i have pics in the malawi x northen lights auto thread in the ace section if you can take a look and give me advice that would be brilliant)

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of good updates since i was last on here Skinkist I'm hoping i get one of the more rhubarb smelling phones and the colours are what I would want before harvest your a top grower :yes:

here are my little 2 ones :)

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77343&pictureid=1865593&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77343&pictureid=1865594&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

(actually if you get a chance i have pics in the malawi x northen lights auto thread in the ace section if you can take a look and give me advice that would be brilliant)

Nice ! How old are they now ? that s around 3 weeks ?
Well I've subscribed to the Ace Auto malawi x Northern thread .
So I won't miss that .
Thanks for kind words .
As you have seen here, you can flush those around 55 days .
You will have them ready for 70/77 days .

Last edited:

HerbBert

I didnt write the date down that i started them but i have the email from when i got the seeds and yeah they are both (the Ice cools) are about 3 weeks old so your prediction is pretty much spot on you really know your stuff

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

+ few days for popping . note it , it will be important for the flush !

You will be able to edit your posts in 5 more posts (50 posts). :biggrin:

And I got you for the purple colors . :)

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just soaked 1 Killer Kush Auto 1 Cream mandarine auto 1 Crystal Candy Auto & 1 Green Poison Xl auto . :biggrin:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Nice one mate ;)

I hope you enjoy them and I'm sure you'll get the usual good results :D

Sweet smokes,

tommy