What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A new start

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Fday 14

I have bumped the feed a bit, as they look hungry to me and they have been growing well on the last bump.

Ec 1.6
pH 5.80

After that I rearraged the clones on the table, moved the taller ones to the sides and smaller oned to the middle of the table.
Hoping they will catch up a bit, over the next week or how long the streach will continue.

Everything is looking good, there is only one unsexed clones left on the table!

genetic freaked

Veteran
Always killing it! You really make the most of your 24 hours.

Still trying to get through the thread. A lot of good info. You really have my wheels turning on setup and changing from screw-in LEDs to the strips

genetic freaked

Veteran
I wanted to ask for your aerocloner are you using 1/2 tubing? I’m redoing my cloner now. I was using 1/2 pvc but it’s too heavy so it tilts at times causing areas to not get sprayed

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Thanks mate, I try my best!

I wanted to ask for your aerocloner are you using 1/2 tubing? I’m redoing my cloner now. I was using 1/2 pvc but it’s too heavy so it tilts at times causing areas to not get sprayed

It's 13 mm tubing, I think it might be a little less then ½"

It's light weight for sure, and won't be long till I am gonna try it out.
The misses got sick, so we are not gonna go sailing right now.
Turned the veg light up again, and im taking clones once they are ready. I trimmed everything down, thinking I was gonna be gone for two weeks.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
So I found mold in the LED cabinets again, I really need to get that airflow issue sorted.

I think the solution will be, mounting a fan above the lights, blowing air down into the canopy.

Palindrome

King of Schwag

Canopy is now moving a bit, but nothing that will stress them.

Got a Ac unit today, but it have to stand up 24h before use.
Letting the gas flow back into the compressor, as I had to lay it down during transport.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Testing a small fog cloner, for the sponge cubes. To see how this works out, rather then trying it in the large cloner.

Might need a dome LOL

I left it off, to see if they will make it or not.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know if this helps or not, but I never use a dome for my clones.

They sit in little solo shot glasses filled with perilite with holes punched through the bottom to wick up moisture from the 10x20 tray I have them sitting in. I have a rockwool/growplug holder that the solo shot glasses fit into almost perfectly that holds them about 3/4" off the bottom of the tray. The 10x20 holds about 3/4 of a gallon of water.

If the cutting stay turgid 48 hours they'll have roots coming out the bottom of the shot glasses in 10 -14 days. So far 80-85% of my cuttings make it to clone status.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
nice, I never tried a fogger, had planed to few years ago but got hooked on the areo cloner, least the fogger would be quiet lol, best of luck

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Desided to put a dome on the poor clones, its been about 36 hours from I cut them.
A few of them looked to be peaking up, but the majority where starting to look lost.

The Nephthys on day 19

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Thanks Oaky, nice of you to drop by.

I was supposed to be on vacation, misses had surgery and im now on Worcation at home.
And no it's not my pond project, it's the misses terrace project and mine too.

It's an easy job, takes a few days as it's fucking hot. With the result that im working even slower then useual, and there is paint involved and it have to dry. And marijuana to smoke, that's also very important for both medical and creative reasons.

So before I even got started on the wood work, I was asked if I couldnt do something about the wall at the end of the terrace.
Removed the roof tiles, they had used to finish this wall off with.

Windows are in heavy need of washing!
It's all the pixels, blowing over from the neighbores horse feilds.

See the sky is also full of them

Some bearing wooden posts and beams, still need to shorthen the posts.

And apply 2nd layer of paint, once everything have been fitted.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Cut the struds in angle, and got started on the cross lap joints.
They are slightly angled, so they will slide direct down into the bottom joint.

I cut ½way into the beam, on both sides of the area I want to remove.
Place a wooden shim, into the cut and tap it with a hammer once or twice.

Now move on to the next cut, tap it once or twice and it should look like this.

Fairly easy and quick work

Now on to the next step, mounting the struds to the roof overhang.
We just painted it, like last week and it's looking good with the black edge.

Now that looks like shit, straight up fucking ugly!
Took that down again, now they are in the temp paintshop.
Well it's just a cheap party tent, I hang in the woodshop. So I can paint, with less wood dust in the paint and little to no paint on everything in the workshop.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
There we go, nice and black!

And almost done, just need some roof sheeting and a finishing side board. Once the roofing is on, to hide the edges and the end joints.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn dude! Wanna come over to my house and build another one? I'll roll joints, hand you tools, and keep you full of Gatorade. :D

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Damn dude! Wanna come over to my house and build another one? I'll roll joints, hand you tools, and keep you full of Gatorade. :D

That might end up costing you a fortune, given I often smoke more then I work :biggrin::biggrin:
But yeah we could work something out no problem :D