What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Free Speech

Free Speech

media%2Bo%2B%25281%2529.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Why don't you start a thread about plastic straws? Then you could post all this un-funny shit about plastic straws there? Just sayin'.:laughing:
The European Union is about to prohibit single use plastic items such as straws. People are bitching about it, asking what's the point cause it's such a small amount compared to all the other plastic things which aren't going to be banned. A foil balloon manufacturer in Switzerland already sees himself bankrupt cause his balloons have a straw instead of a string and his main income comes from exports to the EU... he'd better spend his time thinking about a renewable alternative. IMHO it's a good thing as a start! So was the ban of single use plastic bags in supermarkets which was ridiculed at first and now those people contemptuously look at the ones still selling plastic bags.
Many small steps will get you somewhere too, just not as fast.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Mediatore- That IS douche'-ey!

Rocky Mtn Squid- Freedom of Speech? I'm just exercising my right to say your posts about plastic straws aren't funny. You are of course free to now unleash a flurry of un-friendly plastic straw memes, I don't care. Long as they're funny, bro. :biggrin:

ItsNotFunny.jpg