What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
420giveaway
Hi there,

I've been chewing small doses of GT COB throughout the day... this thing keeps me up and running at 100% full speed ! :alien::alien::alien::alien:

Pure joy all day long !!
That's really good to hear. How old are the GT cobs?
Are you still inhaling as well? It's several weeks now since I vaped anything. This morning I took 0.1g of some Zamaldelicia cob and was nicely high from it.

0x942

That's really good to hear. How old are the GT cobs?
Are you still inhaling as well? It's several weeks now since I vaped anything. This morning I took 0.1g of some Zamaldelicia cob and was nicely high from it.
Man, i've just checked the date i've written on the vacuum package and it's aged from early March 2022 so i can say about 5 months+ old..
I've been chewing for 2 days without smoking & it does me very well ! Once chewing is done, i swallow the whole thing with a glass of fresh water, no waste !! haha !

I went out for running and it was a great "speed" experience, LoL !
:greenstars:
:alien:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
420giveaway
Man, i've just checked the date i've written on the vacuum package and it's aged from early March 2022 so i can say about 5 months+ old..
I've been chewing for 2 days without smoking & it does me very well ! Once chewing is done, i swallow the whole thing with a glass of fresh water, no waste !! haha !

I went out for running and it was a great "speed" experience, LoL !
:greenstars:
:alien:
Way to go! I'm 5 weeks without inhaling, maybe more, I forget. What I do know is I'm getting higher each day I go without inhaling.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi there,

I've been chewing small doses of GT COB throughout the day... this thing keeps me up and running at 100% full speed ! :alien::alien::alien::alien:

Pure joy all day long !!
GT is a great high cobbed I remember walking down a hill against a stiff sea breeze. I could hardly walk against it. It was clearing my mind, it felt like if I put my arms out I could ride the wind like a sea gull one of the best feelings ever.
I find GT a great cob webs in the mind clearer. I always have a fresh alive feeling the next day its like my reset medicine.
I really have to give my 3rd GT the Thai leaning pheno a go I love that go go go feeling.

Tangwena

Veteran
Way to go! I'm 5 weeks without inhaling, maybe more, I forget. What I do know is I'm getting higher each day I go without inhaling.
It only gets better and better brother the more your body and mind readjust to only chewing the higher you will get from less.
AND the bonus is you can always double or triple the usual dose to get even higher ha ha Love it.

0x942

Last night i've learnt a great lesson...

I decided to try my [Platinum Cheese X Zamal] COB (6months+ old), i did not even took the time01 to weight the dose, i chewed for approximately 15min...
What a terrific high that i had.. I couldn't sleep all night long.. stuck in the bed with my mind expanding without end... Speed speed speed thinking, freaking out !
That shit lasted the whole night, damn !

So here is my lesson : start low and chew for at least 15min to see what's going on, takes notes, and it won't make me freak out anymore :eek:

:alien::alien::alien:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
420giveaway
Last night i've learnt a great lesson...

I decided to try my [Platinum Cheese X Zamal] COB (6months+ old), i did not even took the time01 to weight the dose, i chewed for approximately 15min...
What a terrific high that i had.. I couldn't sleep all night long.. stuck in the bed with my mind expanding without end... Speed speed speed thinking, freaking out !
That shit lasted the whole night, damn !

So here is my lesson : start low and chew for at least 15min to see what's going on, takes notes, and it won't make me freak out anymore :eek:

:alien::alien::alien:
I rarely take it after about 4pm, for the very same reason:ROFLMAO:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
420giveaway
@0x942 the colours look awesome! has it got sparkly bits showing on the surface?

I wonder how much you actually took?.

I've took 0.5g (quite a large dose these days) of 9 month Super Malawi Haze 5 hrs ago and am off my face big time. Struggling to type but also very straight in my mind at the same time. I was out doing some work on my plants earlier and having a grovey time (I've been somewhat compromised recently and still am to a degree) but now am quite happy to have a spacey evening.

Last edited:

0x942

@0x942 the colours look awesome! has it got sparkly bits showing on the surface?

I wonder how much you actually took?.

I've took 0.5g (quite a large dose these days) of 9 month Super Malawi Haze 5 hrs ago and am off my face big time. Struggling to type but also very straight in my mind at the same time. I was out doing some work on my plants earlier and having a grovey time (I've been somewhat compromised recently and still am to a degree) but now am quite happy to have a spacey evening.
Yes they do have theses surface sparkly bits, a lot more visible when you look at the COB with day light.
I can't really tell how much i took, i was dumb enough like : "cut a small slice and chew it" ... I'm not ready for another ride like this one !

I'll switch back to the GT COB and take 0.3g of it, which is a dose i know i can handle correctly...:cool:

SMH sounds like a killer plant to COB! What you're describing is very pleasant.. But hey, that's very strange being disconnected from your body and trying to get back in to type on the keyboard and at the same time very straight in your mind, haha ! This is a COB only experience, awesome !

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
420giveaway
Yes they do have theses surface sparkly bits, a lot more visible when you look at the COB with day light.
I can't really tell how much i took, i was dumb enough like : "cut a small slice and chew it" ... I'm not ready for another ride like this one !

I'll switch back to the GT COB and take 0.3g of it, which is a dose i know i can handle correctly...:cool:

SMH sounds like a killer plant to COB! What you're describing is very pleasant.. But hey, that's very strange being disconnected from your body and trying to get back in to type on the keyboard and at the same time very straight in your mind, haha ! This is a COB only experience, awesome !
Very different from smoking.

StickyBandit

I had a bud fall off the KA5H and hung it for 3 days to dry a little, rolled it into a cigar size lump, vacuum packed it and kept it at 33°c for 15 hours.
I opened the vacuum bag and it was compact and pretty hard. I left it out overnight before vacuum packing it again and it is now currently stored at a controlled 25°c
Have I ruined it by letting it dry out overnight?
What should the next steps be?

Also I'm chopping some Malawi x PCK today. Is that OK for cobbing or should I wait for some more KA5H buds to mature?

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
Man, this COB scared the fucking hell out of me ! all night long ! :eek:
Beautiful colors there brother looks like a great cure.
I never take any after midday unless I'm going out to party all night ha ha.

I enjoy it when you leave your body and travel through dimensions just close your eyes and let go.
Not so good if your trying to sleep though.
A friend of mine overdosed on cob and spent the night lying naked in his garden exploring space and the stars.
Lucky it was a hot summers night or he would have frozen his nuts off ha ha.

Getting the dose right on each different cob is important I have different doses worked out for each cob.
Just cutting of a piece as you did is always a lottery sometimes you win most times not ha ha.
Still lovely colors I bet when you get it worked out its a crazy high.

StickyBandit

First up post a picture my friend so we can see what has happened so far.
A picture of the remaining growing green buds would be good as well so we can see what "fell off"
Thanks for the reply (y)
I only had the one bud and didn't get a pic sorry, but it was 3 days dry hanging in mild weather
It has shrunk down to about the size of my little finger and is still a little flexible and smells quite nice
The surface glistens when held in the light. It has a flat shiny surface since there was no wrapper when vacuum packed
cob.jpg

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
Thanks for the reply (y)
I only had the one bud and didn't get a pic sorry, but it was 3 days dry hanging in mild weather
It has shrunk down to about the size of my little finger and is still a little flexible and smalls quite nice
View attachment 18752122
Looks great I would vac seal it now and let it age for at least a month three is best.
The high will depend on the maturity of the bud when picked.
But looking at it now it looks great and I would cob the whole plant or at least the best buds at harvest.

Latest posts

Latest posts