What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dustin's REZurrection Thread

dustin27

Veteran
Since the Reservoir Seeds forum is gone so I thought I'd announce my return in here.

Just started up some Sour Diesel f2s, Chemdog IBL f2s, and some Dank Haze f2s I made a while back. Gonna find some amazing phenotypes to establish mothers with.

Both Chemdog Ibl and Sour Diesel Ibl are of Reservoir seeds. The Dank Haze is of...I can't recall at the moment. Will be back with details.

Good to be back.

dustin27

Veteran
quoted from my original test grow

quoted from my original test grow

Dank haze of CGS.

Some quotes regarding Dank Haze, from the creators, hope you dont mind me throwing these in here, found in other threads in the CGS forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazefest View Post
The DNA Sour D cut is much more stoney that the CC cut and more meaty in favour......check out Herbalizors excellent side by side grow of them with full description of both to give you a better idea, he gives a great rundown of them and grew them beautifully.
He has the mother of our Chemwreck and should be posting pics of her soon so keep an eye out for those, gonna be some serious frost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by connoisseur 420 View Post
double sour diesel haze= capt krip sour d x sssdh malle
dank haze = dna sour d x sssdh
the double sour does not stretch crazy like the sssdh
it is still a good idea to train for optimal yield
we found 70% diesel dominant when growing these out
peace
Seedbay Description

Quote:
ive taken a sour d cut i got from jah hoover this is some meaty dank im not 100% sure which sour d this is but it is dank whatever it is hence the name dank haze ive then hit that with my winning sssdh male a proven stud with all the sssdh hybrids ive been puting out the last few years and also the pure sssdh line expect a big stretch with this like sour d medium to big yielding taste range from meaty funk to ctirusy lemon haze funk this is going to be big people 9-12 week flower outdoor nov-de

DJXX

Veteran
you can post in any existing thread, just can't start a new thread there..DJXX

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Howdy Dustin! Welcome back... and happy growing to you! Looking forward to seeing these famous old lines being revived.

:)

TheBudFather

sounds like you've had some some nice smoke to keep you busy! always wanted to try that DNASD cut from Jah_, sounds so beaut!

dustin27

Veteran
Yep exactly Marlo. It kinda sucks. That's why I started a thread here instead of anywhere else... 98% of my seed bank is Rez gear and hybrids I've made of Rez genetics...

I'm a man without a country. :)

Last edited:

Bmac1

Veteran
I didnt get to run most of Rez' gear. Sat on the ChemDD and AD too long, ended up trading half a pack of each and the half I had only yielded 3 plants that all hermied. I got a DSD in flower right now though but I dont see anything special in her as of yet. Still got a pack of ChemSour to try out though.

dustin27

Veteran
I came in at the tail end of the Rez days, about the last two years of it. Had some germination problems myself with some Rez beans. But I made it as positive as I could.

Had some bad luck with the Galadriel if I recall.

I got to test grow some "SSSDH Ix1" and didn't get to grow em until after shit got crazy and Rez disappeared. I basically took everything I had and bred it together. I have an awesome genetic bank stored away.

dustin27

Veteran
I didnt get to run most of Rez' gear. Sat on the ChemDD and AD too long, ended up trading half a pack of each and the half I had only yielded 3 plants that all hermied. I got a DSD in flower right now though but I dont see anything special in her as of yet. Still got a pack of ChemSour to try out though.

That's a shame man. Sorry you didn't get to experience those strains. I've heard there's been amazing pheno's found in both. I learned to assume to find a lol bit of hermage in these diesel/chem lineage strains. Also some of my grows were highly experimental and had errors of some sort. But I just rolled with it.