What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BHO prices region by region

just like to get an idea of oil prices around the country or world, nug run ,trim run and different prices for different textures ,wholesale.... eastern maine, $ 50 for nug run 40 for trim wholesale prices are half .wax or shatter doesnt seem to matter on price havent seen live resin yet

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Also in Maine shatter going for 50g all day wax 40g reblast 20g. Zip prices are more like 900 1000 for z of shatter 700 to 800 wax and reblast going for 400z. I remember when the hype first began 1200oz for wax all day

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The dispensaries are selling high grade shatter around here for 50 bucks and up....25 or so for the mid grade stuff....where I work we no longer carry BHO, CO2 only, some law was passed and my boss doesn't want to take any chances.

B

bigganjabud

I'm in the UK havnt come across shatter for sale yet,
Rso is going for £60 for 1.5ml round my way

montroller

In the Norcal scene I am seeing $5/g for dark oil or autobudder

$10-$15 for trim run shatter and wax

$20-$40 for nug run shatter... no one is really interested in nug run wax.

Those are wholesale prices, most clubs are doubling or tripling on that and most street dealers are adding $10/g or doubling up.

hammalamma

Veteran
In the south sf bay area anything under 25 at a shop is garbage trim wax or nasty sap. 30 to 50 for decent shatters and waxes, Santa Cruz is where its at for the fire, Canna Cruz has some of the best live resin shatter, sugar wax, and crumble I have ever had the pleasure of inhaling for 60 for one or 3 for 150. This stuff has made me rethink everthing, best shit around by far. Live resin ftw.
You can get really good shit from the homeys for 20 to 30.

jewcebox

Colorado has grams from 100-25.

i normally pay 35 for good hash

but there is that bad shit you can get for like 25 that is poison

brokenwindowpro

Dispensaries

Dispensaries

What whole sale price are clubs in San Jose/ Bay Area willing to pay for Live Resin. High Terp High THC. What consistency do they prefer sappy or stable budder? Will most clubs be willing to take an elbow at a time?

Latest posts

Latest posts