What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Mr extractor" discussion

A6 Grower

Veteran
http://vimeo.com/115655611

With the coming release of this I'd like to see what every one thinks.

It makes me laugh every time I see one of their advertisements. They make so many claims. I've asked about the psi rating on that site glass and was rudely answered that they use safe materials and I don't know what I'm talking about. Lol place is a joke

http://vimeo.com/115655611

With the coming release of this I'd like to see what every one thinks.

It makes me laugh every time I see one of their advertisements. They make so many claims. I've asked about the psi rating on that site glass and was rudely answered that they use safe materials and I don't know what I'm talking about. Lol place is a joke

http://vimeo.com/114455501

Just look the site glas can handle 300 psi!!! Lol! Notice the seals start leaking before it reachs 300 psi.

They are only running room temp butane but still this is a joke.

jd4083

Veteran
Holy shit, I've never seen such a transformation before my eyes. I wanted to watch the video to see what kind of BS they were spewing, but all I could focus on was how the girl in the video started out looking fairly cute, and within 1 minute had somehow devolved into a hideous transgender troll-beast. Maybe their selling point is that their concentrates get you high enough that she looks attractive again after you use them?

Seriously, compare :10 in the video to 2:00...I'm at work and stone cold sober and I thought I was high as shit for a second

MEMED

Ghay. So, this is whiterastas company? Thanx for the laugh a6. There other vids are just as queer

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^^ "Lol place is a joke"!!! Like jd4883 said, practically satirical...

flatslabs

If they revised their scare article about refrigerant pumps and just showed the transformation of the girl from :10 to 2:00, more people might look into passive recovery.

Holy shit, I've never seen such a transformation before my eyes. I wanted to watch the video to see what kind of BS they were spewing, but all I could focus on was how the girl in the video started out looking fairly cute, and within 1 minute had somehow devolved into a hideous transgender troll-beast. Maybe their selling point is that their concentrates get you high enough that she looks attractive again after you use them?

Seriously, compare :10 in the video to 2:00...I'm at work and stone cold sober and I thought I was high as shit for a second

They're 2 different girls. But yea, the 2nd girl is scary looking.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't cut them slack! Watch it on a bigger display, the girls eyes are screwy reading the script, and the 'lab' and 'technicians' in the background are phony, the greed just oozes... ;-))

A6 Grower

Veteran
lol this was the exact discussion i was hoping for. These guys are a joke, Ive called them out on FB so many times im surprised im not blocked.

flatslabs

Heres what I saw in the video

Attachments

• mre.jpg
    mre.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 82
they actually emailed a worse video to me stating I was one of the "lucky" people allowed to preorder and to not tell anyone about this device lmao, it was hilarious until I thought of all the idiots that will believe this crap... people have no shame. Pause the video at 4:17 "lab tech" looking like wtf am I doing here

flatslabs

They seem really proud of their lab stand caliper too, they show it off a lot or they just keep forgetting how tall their apparatus is even after measuring it 500 times.

Daub Marley

I don't feel anymore inclined to buy an extractor when my penis gets hard. So I don't understand that strategy. If I did then they would have failed spectacularly.
These broads cant even remember 3 lines their reading off cue cards? WTF!
Then English accent dude in all black appears and I'm busting up laughing.
Piss off mate!

montroller

Heres what I saw in the video
LMAO that is too funny:laughing:

I almost feel bad for these guys when I think about how much they are putting into the company, but then I think about some naive kid doing this in his kitchen when the sight glass blows out... Not a good look for the industry to have stuff like this available and advertised.

17-52-99

Maybe I'm missing something but

one, don't you need a vacuum pump, to you know, not have air in it, so as to not create a fuel-air mixture?

Two, if you assemble it in a class XX clean room and pack it as such, doesn't that rating go away the second you open it in your dusty living room?

Latest posts

Latest posts