What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PARADISE SEEDS DE LA HAZE

agro

hey all,just want to introduce you this beauty ,she finish in 100 days and double size in flower,all my friends agreed that she deserve go to the top ten strains ,so i decide to make a smoke report ,hope you enjoy.Some pics just before cutting down:tiphat:

later the smoke report

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

keep on

agro

purple_man

Veteran
good one bro!
smoked some dela samples from 2 diff growers... both nice smokes, only thing i didn't like was the proportion of the body high... i like my hazes with minimum to no body high... also both growers reported good yields and no hermie troubles...

agro

hey all ,thx for the good vibes ,here we go

The longer it takes him to write up the report, the better the bud???
:) yep

picture.php

YIELD: 8/10 – above the average 66 grams in a 7 liter pot

APPEARANCE: 8/10 - hard nugs that have brown hairs, the buds are covered with tiny glands of resin.

SMELL: 8/10 - not very strong smell but when you press the nug ….humm mango ,citrus and tropical fruits. In the jar you can notice even more this complex smell.

TASTE: 8/10 – very pleasant taste ,a mix of mango and haze.for the haze lovers is very low percentage of haze influence in this hybrid but is the kind of weed that you always enjoy to smoke

POTENCY: 7/10 –.The smoke is very smooth. A good day time smoke,not very strong .

HIGH: 8/10 – body relaxing and mentally creative.

OVERALL: 8/10 for my final note is 8 because yield is good and the taste is refined

Phenotypes: I found some differences in phenotypes, some produce less yield but all very smooth and pleasant to smoke.

Some dry shots

picture.php

picture.php

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Nice report broham. Paradise does a great job with there strains. Grew SS for 2 yrs straight and loved it.....k+++++++ to ya>>>

OPster