What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Life tonight on Discovery -- Plants -- Tonight!

hashit

Don't forget guys: Life @ 7PM central tonight on Discovery...final two episodes..first one is about Plants :) I'm sure you guys will enjoy it.

:smoke:

Bud Hi

on now,
watchin time lapse with a buzz

we are on next> primates lol

plants comes back on at 10

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, I don't have a t.v.
wow, you are a hippie then.......

I've tried to watch it but Oprah's voice just isn't right for the narration imo. It sounds too much like she's teaching a 5th grade class.

I actually like Oprah a lot, a great and generous lady but it ruined the series for me.

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
wow, you are a hippie then.......

I've tried to watch it but Oprah's voice just isn't right for the narration imo. It sounds too much like she's teaching a 5th grade class.

I actually like Oprah a lot, a great and generous lady but it ruined the series for me.

I shit you not I said the exact same thing on the first episode, word for word.

That being said the images are just too stunning to not watch it so I either do mute or just deal with it. They should of gotten Segorny Weaver again, she did amazing in Planet Earth (same production company, not sure why they went with Oprah)

Latest posts

Latest posts