What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

O SHOOT- Bird's Eye View

Bud Hi

:jawdrop:was looking at Zillow.com at prices,
clicked on details, then bird's eye view.

SHIT, every detail, can even see car etc.in the drive.

Then noticed the pic was from Bing images.
went there and saw even more detail,
even crops in the garden....WOW

big brother got his magnifying glass out.:moon:

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
wow. thats insane. @redhead-that scares me.
the views of my property are a few years old. i wonder how often it's updated.

Hephaestus

Mines not old - last year... The big dog is out in the backyard looking up by the looks of it... So she really is barking at satellites! Damnit, here I thought that was supposed to be a joke :joint:

the_man

scary isn't it some of the images are updated and some not.

With the newer images on birds eye view you actually pan around the location and see all sides of the homes.

this the 50 yard view

With the updated images Bing is way better then google.

I've always used Google Maps, but I never knew that there was a "Bing Maps" also. Bing actually has better clarity images because you can use 'Satellite' or you can use 'Birds Eye View' and although the closest image is not 100% clear, I can still make out my neighbors cars! (Silver Toyota 4-runner and a Blue Toyota Tundra).

Believe me..... believe me, belive me, BELIEVE ME - If they are "nice enough" to show the public that close of a zoom, then they can read what your T-shirt says on it. Or what kind of hat your wearing. We live in an environment where they pull the curtains over your eyes but this shit is kind of scary man. Why do they want to zoom in on us like that? Unless we're using that capability to spy on other nations! Then that's a different story.

But it is kind of creepy