What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

flooded out.....evac ....can't get out

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
well we have had 3 dayz worth of heavy rain.............the area is flooded
the lake is amax level ......and the river is swelling from everything washing down stream.......my propperty creek has alkready overran the bridge out of my property i'm stuck.......my 4x4 w/ probly mak it......
BUT i cant move my ladiez.........got my clones and motherz in moving trailer.....relocated most bigger girlz......to hi ground
pulled the main gear i can sAve..........

I'm phucked 2 yrz of work about to wash awy..............
i'm on a wireless now.....already loaded dogz and clothez in truck
itz open evac.....right now
manditory probly later whna the next wave hitz

I'm soaked been workin in hvy rain for hours trying to save stuyff on my property and neighborz..........

but i will loss sum plantz and who knowz what else...........
pray for me.......
or
pray for the sun
YB

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Looks like parts of the South are having a bad time with all the rain.

Sounds like youve done all you can. Sending good vibes your way!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
We're 9" above normal for the year already, probably due north of you, yort. I hope things get dried out for you soon.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Be safe man. Hope it gets no worse for you and your property sustains no damage. Wish we could get some of that rain here. Got a whole river system that needs to be filled.

D

danny karey

Sorry to hear it man, wish ya the best of luck!!!

Wishing for sun, f'n rain this year has sucked my ballz!!

Hang in there bro!!

Danny

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow yort...

youll be ok... rip some clones and wrap them in some paper towels... in sure the plants wont mind the water theyll be getting... if i were you, id be rippin clones like crazy, paper towelin and zip lockin...

im sure you have more important things to worry about though, but if it were myself, id be holding my genetics up there quite high on the list of important things... in fact, i have been in that situation once before, and still have alot of my genetics stored away in 24 hours of light...

anyways, be safe and smart and you shall prevail..

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
yes...people.......I got out.......salvaged what could be......
cut hell'a clones......
packed up the laptop clothez and dogz.......
I'm safe for know.......I'm on a hillside in a VERY strong old cabin.....

wife is trapped @ hospital....works there.....shes iz safe......

I'm out n the wilderness.......
I gotta hike out soon and check more gear........

more rain coming tonight and tomorrw.............

and the mudslidez have started........already 3 dead in my area.....
i'm gunna loss now matter what....just too much to handle alone.....
plus i'm tired and cold
YB

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
I with ya yort, Man we got more coming in too.

Be careful Bro!!!!!

Levee problem pic,,Holding back a 12,000+acre lake

picture.php
picture.php

well we have had 3 dayz worth of heavy rain.............the area is flooded
the lake is amax level ......and the river is swelling from everything washing down stream.......my propperty creek has alkready overran the bridge out of my property i'm stuck.......my 4x4 w/ probly mak it......
BUT i cant move my ladiez.........got my clones and motherz in moving trailer.....relocated most bigger girlz......to hi ground
pulled the main gear i can sAve..........

I'm phucked 2 yrz of work about to wash awy..............
i'm on a wireless now.....already loaded dogz and clothez in truck
itz open evac.....right now
manditory probly later whna the next wave hitz

I'm soaked been workin in hvy rain for hours trying to save stuyff on my property and neighborz..........

but i will loss sum plantz and who knowz what else...........
pray for me.......
or
pray for the sun
YB

Best of luck Bro, hope all goes well for you and everyone else.
:smoweed:

dbuzz

Veteran
atlanta is flooded out. getting pummeled right now, my outdoor barely hanging in. fortunately it's not pooled up here, and i've been able to shelter my girls.

sorry you lost your stuff man, and i hope your high ground ladies make it. good luck!

Bud Hi

I hear you, we got 6 inches of rain this week. rain pounded the plants down, My friends plants are gone, when he went to check them most were washed away and the ones left were in 3 ft deep lake, water to swift to fish them out.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck Yort and I N Hail mel and my thoughts are with you guys hope you and your families are safe
hope to speak with you guys soon
Stay safe and be well
shaun and mel

wspman

Real sorry to hear about your girls buddy. If I can help ya with a restock, just let me know and I'll get a care bean package together. I have a couple extra packs Rez chemdog I can spare and I'll have some sssdh in 2 weeks. Sure I can round up some goodies for ya.

God bless
wsp

Latest posts

Latest posts