What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you always receive your seed orders in about they same number of days each time?

Kuroth

Hi all.. I am a little nervous as this is my 3rd seed order form this company that has been around a long time.. The first 2 orders I got within 5 business days... My Third order is now been 10 business days and have not see them..

I know there could be a lot of reason (Including maybe I am being tagged) but in general, from you guys ordering experience can a random order of yours sometimes take longer then normal to receive???

Just wondering what others have experienced...

Thanks all..

H

h^2 O

i use "for everything else there's...." so it's like 3-4 days from the time I hit the submit button. Not very smart but I'm smart enough to know what to say if anyone ever asks. "Oh, I though they were cannibal seeds - like those sponge creatures that come in the egg thing and grow with water" And I think it's still not enough to bust in my sheet just because I bought seeds - that is, I don't think seeds necessarily means growing. Hell, I could be eating them and making oils and foodstuffs.

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
I've actually gotten Seedbay orders in 3 days after sending the money order. I was like, wtf dude? The longest I've had to wait is 18 days, but it's most generally a matter of about 8-10.

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
It sounds like you're asking about how the mail works. I don't know about other countries, but in the US the USPS is inconsistent at best. I've had letters go across the country in 3 days, and I've had letters take two weeks to the same place. There's nothing special about an envelope with seeds in it (unless it's been discovered). Assuming it's still safe and secure, your package will be delivered whenever the postal service gets around to it. I wouldn't start worrying just yet.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
If you ordered from the Boo or Bay it will take a little longer than normal as their is a postal strike going on over there

Bud Hi

Yep, just read where, the postal strike started today...
Dang, I just sent my (first time) order... hope they get here by spring.... lol

Kuroth

If you ordered from the Boo or Bay it will take a little longer than normal as their is a postal strike going on over there

ohhhhhhhhh Thanks for that Info.. I did not realize.. I just googled the news.. Yes the place I ordered from is in the UK and uses Royal Air mail... So I can rest a little better as I assume that could be the reason for the delay... :jump:

yerboyblue

I had couple orders from the attitude that got here within a week, and another from there take twice that. Also a couple orders from Gypsy nirvana Seed Boutique got here EXTRA fast since it was just in a plain envelope I am guessing.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
u guyz do realize this is a3 yr old thread.... and mail systems and situations change every year...currently there is a longer turn around time on orders.....
they don't call it "SNAIL~MAIL" for nothing...allrightythen...

Kuroth

LOL.. I saw this post and then saw it was from me and then panic'ed thinking my ID had been stolen and someone was posting as me asking questions.. AND then realized this was from 2009... Don't scare me like that guys.. LOL

BioBucket-4life

lol...Sorry about that bro, it looked like a good seed arrival time thread...I was kinda hoping more would post (I just recently ordered from HGS and will post it upon arrival). I do hope you got yours promptly after posting. :)

T

Terlihat

Last one took 29 days from the day they sent me an email saying it had been dispatched.
That was from another company though, not that it makes any difference as once they put it in the mail they have no control how quick it takes.
But yeah, was always 10 or 11 days in the past from the date I sent the order off.

Latest posts

Latest posts