Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Does a Male or Female Pass On More genetics to Their Offspring?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Does a Male or Female Pass On More genetics to Their Offspring? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-24-2018, 11:42 PM #161
Water-

Water- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raho View Post
Hi Sam,
How/why did you edit this post created by another user?
Do you have mod privileges in this forum ?

Thanks

View Image
obviously
Water- is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 11:51 PM #162
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hi Sam,

Thanks

View Image
At the bottom of this pagehttps://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=2 you can see the mods .
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2018, 04:25 AM #163
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hi Sam,

Thanks

View Image
G `day Raho

Yes he does .
And he warned Kanakee he would use them if he kept up his badgering.

He also deleted a post .

Pays to read the whole thread for context some times .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2018, 05:20 PM #164
Raho

Raho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to allRaho is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G `day Raho

Yes he does .
And he warned Kanakee he would use them if he kept up his badgering.

He also deleted a post .

Pays to read the whole thread for context some times .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
Thanks brother.
I didn't make it past the first few pages. Once Sam said
Quote:
"There may be sex linked traits but this has not been proven in Cannabis"

I figured the thread was about done. The original question was certainly answered.
When Kankakee said this nonsense, I knew the thread was doing downhill:
Quote:
"The plant is constantly recording inputs from environment then over time these inputs become “ fixed “ within its hereditary construct"
If mods edited every post filled with crap, they'd never have time to sleep or eat.

Just couldn't understand why a mod would waste time editing posts like that, and it wasn't clear if he had added or removed something.

I'm not going to read the rest of this thread to see what else went down.
I saw it was done by page 3, so I guess I missed the crescendo of stupidity.

“You Can Recognize A Pioneer By The Arrows In His Back.”

Everything x oBoy
Raho is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2018, 09:26 PM #165
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant future
G `day Raho

Yep classic IC thread .

Some great discussion and information , and some BS you would rather not take the time to read .

Going through the latter to reach the former is how you earn your dues bro .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2018, 09:42 PM #166
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Quote:
G `day Raho

Yep classic IC thread .

Some great discussion and information , and some BS you would rather not take the time to read .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
Word mate!
Best threads need sieving(also true in best mrnice threads)
And I've just added another
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2018, 06:43 AM #167
Happy Times

Happy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Skunkman View Post

I hope to in the next few years to grow 75,000+ Original Haze so I can pick just the very best dozen to use for improvement, when this is done I will have clones that can reliably produce great progeny, I will clone and progeny test all the selected elite parents, female and male. As well as allow the 75,000 to freely pollinate the whole crop.
This should help maintain and select great new Haze parents to use in the future by others. I can do this legally outdoors in an area that allows the work and the weather is warm and the season long enough before cold or rains. It may well be my last work, I am getting old.
-SamS

Wow, best 12/75,000? I hope we are able to see the results of that selection process!!

That puts finding the best lady out of a 10 pack in some perspective, haha
Happy Times is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2018, 03:06 PM #168
led05

led05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really nice
Quote:
If mods edited every post filled with crap, they'd never have time to sleep or eat.

haha brother Raho.... if mods edited every crap fileld post this site would look a lot like

This - Blank

Old 09-27-2018, 03:09 PM #169
led05

led05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Times View Post
Wow, best 12/75,000? I hope we are able to see the results of that selection process!!

That puts finding the best lady out of a 10 pack in some perspective, haha
perpetuating these myths is what "allows" for the allure of some of these breeders, most were / are / have been chucking pollen like the rest of us... Saving parents in seed form, not plant form across many countries and copies for decades when illegal in all these places, yeah, ok, whatever..... Some had ties to Govts though and were "allowed" to play in mass, very few, maybe just one over the past few decades.....

Man the stories people need or will believe..... hasn't this plan to grow 75-100K been in talks for years now, maybe even a decade....

Hope truth doesn't get me banned.... it'll set you free you know

Last edited by led05; 09-27-2018 at 04:42 PM..
led05 is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2018, 03:11 PM #170
led05

Quote:
G `day Raho

Yep classic IC thread .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

EB, I've always thought that was what you were here for, go thru then link the good stuff for us lazier folk? ha

Last edited by led05; 09-27-2018 at 04:43 PM..
led05 is offline Quote