You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > Real-Gorill4

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds
Real-Gorill4 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2018, 08:44 PM #51
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
Looking nice I've got some seedlings (bubblegum) at almost the same stage as yours - perhaps a day or 2 behind. I was planning on topping in a week or so but perhaps I should lst instead. I need to get 2 clones from each and nice bushy plants.
blackone is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2018, 08:35 PM #52
maimunji

maimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to behold
Put them really close to the light they start to grow really fast even showing deficiencies. Little girls stink very bad.
Actually reeks will be better word.

maimunji is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2018, 04:10 PM #53
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimunji View Post
Put them really close to the light they start to grow really fast even showing deficiencies. Little girls stink very bad.
Actually reeks will be better word.
View Image
View Image
Nice update maimunji sounds like they are gonna be stinkers

No further forward with my room yet. as things are not going to plan at the moment super busy with other jobs but the girls are looking good,, i still have them in the same containers as before but have them now back under the t5s under 24 hours light.. as 12 hours are fading and will be upon me soon if left on windows sill.. better be safe than sorry as blackone mentioned Updates soon..

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones tester completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2018, 05:11 PM #54
maimunji

maimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDER View Post
Nice update maimunji sounds like they are gonna be stinkers

No further forward with my room yet. as things are not going to plan at the moment super busy with other jobs but the girls are looking good,, i still have them in the same containers as before but have them now back under the t5s under 24 hours light.. as 12 hours are fading and will be upon me soon if left on windows sill.. better be safe than sorry as blackone mentioned Updates soon..
Nice my friend my flowering tent will be full for next 30-40 days so we may start flowering together who know?
Good luck stay safe

Old 09-19-2018, 08:03 PM #55
maimunji

Mutant have 3 leaves and branch per nodes i can't remember how is name for this kind of mutation but its really cool.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 09:56 PM #56
Mengsk

Mengsk is a jewel in the roughMengsk is a jewel in the roughMengsk is a jewel in the roughMengsk is a jewel in the roughMengsk is a jewel in the roughMengsk is a jewel in the rough
Hey Darksider and others, hope to join you soon. Here's what I have so far. As soon as I finish moving outdoor plants out I can clean up the space and set up a tent.

Looking forward to seeing what's in these packs

Mengsk is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:25 PM #57
maimunji

Nice man grow them and share with us will be really good journey.

Old 09-20-2018, 11:02 PM #58
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Healthy girls, looking nice

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Power Africa- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355286

Current: seedsman Girl Scout crack- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355287

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 07:55 AM #59
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to allDARKSIDER is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengsk View Post
Hey Darksider and others, hope to join you soon. Here's what I have so far. As soon as I finish moving outdoor plants out I can clean up the space and set up a tent.

Looking forward to seeing what's in these packs

View Image
Hey Mengsk nice to see you here and you will find some gems in the Real-Gorill4 look forward to you sharing your grow with us the more grows on this Real-Gorill4 the better for all.

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones tester completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2018, 11:46 PM #60
maimunji

6 members found this post helpful.