Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > No nutes just teas???

Thread Title Search
-
No nutes just teas??? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-24-2018, 05:40 PM #1
Cannabologist

Cannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the roughCannabologist is a jewel in the rough
No nutes just teas???

Like... How numb are you??

How many times do I see crap like this and I just laugh my dick off.

Seriously kids, take a bio and some horticulture classes.

TEAS ARE NUTES> NUTES ARE CHEMICALS.. ORGANIC is a marketing term.

All your shits and poops and kelps and fish ARE CHEMICALS. DANGEROUS CHEMICALS. Like water.

Microbes don't just magically feed plants. They BARELY feed plants IF at all lol. Jesus christ forums.

Now you see azamax lies from ONE LIAR, one dude who should have been shit binned and now his crap is on like 20 different blogs he all created, and other people are spreading his lies too. YAY

This is how weed lies get spread. One moron, and every other hippy idiot and then every lay person non-grower asshole who reads crap online.

ROFL "no nutes just teas" lololololol omg

F'n christ.
Nor heed the rumble of a distant drum!
Cannabologist is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 07:57 PM #2
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
I'm so dumb I switched from Lucas formula to organic hippie teas and the online morons even gave me a cup for it!

my barely fed Bagseed genetics do suffer without the right chemical mix tho, can't get decent frost on my cookies since I quit buying cal-mag.

SFV OGK can't even hold itself up with nothing but worm shit and seashells for food.

Sour Dubb hates this the Cricket frass and Crab meal.

out of control ph in organics will give you shit flowers that people won't even smoke let alone purchase like these.
looks like a fool who buys 4 different kinds of rock dust grew this schwag to me!!!!

in case you are wondering, organics will destroy your outdoor flowers too, especially if you feed them kelp and karanga meal you lib-tard.
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2018, 08:41 PM #3
Iffy
Nil Illegitimus Carburundum

Iffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud of
All the things that we read must be sifted for the truth, like finding the wheat among the chaff.

The Chronic Pain Club - a resource for us all!

My definition of an EXPERT; An 'EX' is a has-been & a 'SPURT' is a drip under pressure!

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small.
Lao Tzu

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Iffy is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2018, 10:23 PM #4
bsgospel

bsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of light
....but did you grow that wheat with teas or nutes bro? :p
bsgospel is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:48 PM #5
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannabologist View Post
How many times do I see crap like this and I just laugh my dick off.
So you laughed when your dick fell off?

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2018, 04:35 AM #6
djonkoman

djonkoman is a jewel in the roughdjonkoman is a jewel in the roughdjonkoman is a jewel in the roughdjonkoman is a jewel in the roughdjonkoman is a jewel in the roughdjonkoman is a jewel in the rough
I smear my shit on my plants, it's rich in microbes so it wards off all the bad bacteria like budrot.

(but seriously, I think there are good 'organic' things and bad(marketing). it breaks down into the same chemicals, but slow release organic is easy&cheap for me personally, on a small scale, on an griculture-scale it's good for organic matter% in the soil, and with synthetic fertilizer we'll run into problems with sustainability, for nitrogen it's related to peak oil, for phosphor it's when the mines run out, in 50-100 years. but importing exotic kinds of guano is still bad for the environment, use local kinds of manures and composts)
djonkoman is online now Quote

Old 09-25-2018, 04:42 AM #7
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud of
I have always felt herb taste better the less alterations man does to the food. Composts, teas, worms, bokashi all grow great tasting herb. I used to think it was all the biological stuff going on that gave it the extra mouth watering goodness. But now I know certain microbes are actually precursors to certain terpenes. Ferments such as bokashi also have unique effect on terps.
Now I know it is not just my taste buds. Science agrees that basic npk fed plant do not have the correct biological tools to create the complexities and aromas that good ole primitive style farming.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

Old 09-25-2018, 04:44 AM #8
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
I'm so dumb I switched from Lucas formula to organic hippie teas and the online morons even gave me a cup for it!

my barely fed Bagseed genetics do suffer without the right chemical mix tho, can't get decent frost on my cookies since I quit buying cal-mag.
View Image

SFV OGK can't even hold itself up with nothing but worm shit and seashells for food.
View Image

Sour Dubb hates this the Cricket frass and Crab meal.
View Image

out of control ph in organics will give you shit flowers that people won't even smoke let alone purchase like these.
looks like a fool who buys 4 different kinds of rock dust grew this schwag to me!!!!
View Image

in case you are wondering, organics will destroy your outdoor flowers too, especially if you feed them kelp and karanga meal you lib-tard.
View Image
Yup. My organic usually catches fire and I run out. Not a problem with my friends that are sitting on lbs of really pretty npk grown, with barely any flavor. But. They dont run out so that is a plus.... I guess?
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2018, 06:28 PM #9
Burt

Burt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really nice
Microbes are chemistry duh
All you need is a taste test and you too will realize the stoopid hippies are on to something and that something is millions of years old
I smell insecurity in here, not mouthwatering terps
Burt is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2018, 06:59 PM #10
Burt

Burt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really niceBurt is just really nice
Imagination will get you far in this shamanic organic mindset bruv
Microbes are chemistry-can you see past these 3 simple words to the bigger picture or are you a lawyer?
I have smoked long enough to even give some hydro guys the benefit of the doubt but I do wonder where the vast majority of their runoff goes. Don’t you?
Burt is offline Quote