What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No nutes just teas???

Cannabologist

Veteran
Like... How numb are you??

How many times do I see crap like this and I just laugh my dick off.

Seriously kids, take a bio and some horticulture classes.

TEAS ARE NUTES> NUTES ARE CHEMICALS.. ORGANIC is a marketing term.

All your shits and poops and kelps and fish ARE CHEMICALS. DANGEROUS CHEMICALS. Like water.

Microbes don't just magically feed plants. They BARELY feed plants IF at all lol. Jesus christ forums.

Now you see azamax lies from ONE LIAR, one dude who should have been shit binned and now his crap is on like 20 different blogs he all created, and other people are spreading his lies too. YAY

This is how weed lies get spread. One moron, and every other hippy idiot and then every lay person non-grower asshole who reads crap online.

ROFL "no nutes just teas" lololololol omg

F'n christ.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I'm so dumb I switched from Lucas formula to organic hippie teas and the online morons even gave me a cup for it!

my barely fed Bagseed genetics do suffer without the right chemical mix tho, can't get decent frost on my cookies since I quit buying cal-mag.
picture.php

SFV OGK can't even hold itself up with nothing but worm shit and seashells for food.
picture.php

Sour Dubb hates this the Cricket frass and Crab meal.
picture.php

out of control ph in organics will give you shit flowers that people won't even smoke let alone purchase like these.
looks like a fool who buys 4 different kinds of rock dust grew this schwag to me!!!!
picture.php

in case you are wondering, organics will destroy your outdoor flowers too, especially if you feed them kelp and karanga meal you lib-tard.
picture.php

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All the things that we read must be sifted for the truth, like finding the wheat among the chaff.

djonkoman

Veteran
I smear my shit on my plants, it's rich in microbes so it wards off all the bad bacteria like budrot.

(but seriously, I think there are good 'organic' things and bad(marketing). it breaks down into the same chemicals, but slow release organic is easy&cheap for me personally, on a small scale, on an griculture-scale it's good for organic matter% in the soil, and with synthetic fertilizer we'll run into problems with sustainability, for nitrogen it's related to peak oil, for phosphor it's when the mines run out, in 50-100 years. but importing exotic kinds of guano is still bad for the environment, use local kinds of manures and composts)

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have always felt herb taste better the less alterations man does to the food. Composts, teas, worms, bokashi all grow great tasting herb. I used to think it was all the biological stuff going on that gave it the extra mouth watering goodness. But now I know certain microbes are actually precursors to certain terpenes. Ferments such as bokashi also have unique effect on terps.
Now I know it is not just my taste buds. Science agrees that basic npk fed plant do not have the correct biological tools to create the complexities and aromas that good ole primitive style farming.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I'm so dumb I switched from Lucas formula to organic hippie teas and the online morons even gave me a cup for it!

my barely fed Bagseed genetics do suffer without the right chemical mix tho, can't get decent frost on my cookies since I quit buying cal-mag.
View Image

SFV OGK can't even hold itself up with nothing but worm shit and seashells for food.
View Image

Sour Dubb hates this the Cricket frass and Crab meal.
View Image

out of control ph in organics will give you shit flowers that people won't even smoke let alone purchase like these.
looks like a fool who buys 4 different kinds of rock dust grew this schwag to me!!!!
View Image

in case you are wondering, organics will destroy your outdoor flowers too, especially if you feed them kelp and karanga meal you lib-tard.
View Image

Yup. My organic usually catches fire and I run out. Not a problem with my friends that are sitting on lbs of really pretty npk grown, with barely any flavor. But. They dont run out so that is a plus.... I guess?

Burt

Veteran
Microbes are chemistry duh
All you need is a taste test and you too will realize the stoopid hippies are on to something and that something is millions of years old
I smell insecurity in here, not mouthwatering terps

Microbes are chemistry duh
All you need is a taste test and you too will realize the stoopid hippies are on to something and that something is millions of years old
I smell insecurity in here, not mouthwatering terps

Microbes is biology, not chemistry........ Seriously?

Burt

Veteran
Imagination will get you far in this shamanic organic mindset bruv
Microbes are chemistry-can you see past these 3 simple words to the bigger picture or are you a lawyer?
I have smoked long enough to even give some hydro guys the benefit of the doubt but I do wonder where the vast majority of their runoff goes. Don’t you?

Not a lawyer, but went to school. When going to school, living creatures classify as biology. Chemistry does interact with biology, but doesn't make microbes chemistry. Sorry.

We do still use definitions to words..... right?

Chemistry is the scientific discipline involved with compounds composed of atoms, i.e. elements, and molecules, i.e. combinations of atoms: their composition, structure, properties, behavior and the changes they undergo during a reaction with other compounds.

Biology is the natural science that studies life and living organisms, including their physical structure, chemical processes, molecular interactions, physiological mechanisms, development and evolution.

Burt

Veteran
A master organic grower doesn’t differentiate like that and even looks past N-P-K values
Much like admiring a work of art or listening to orchestral music
There is a holistic wholeness that we are attempting to emulate and it includes elements that were not ever really alive in the traditional sense of things, like rock dust
They might not have transpired, but they grew too so seeing this, I don’t differentiate and look at millennium as my timekeeper, not the human division of Time and lifespans
All the best in your quest for the dankest of dank

A master organic grower doesn’t differentiate like that and even looks past N-P-K values
Much like admiring a work of art or listening to orchestral music
There is a holistic wholeness that we are attempting to emulate and it includes elements that were not ever really alive in the traditional sense of things, like rock dust
They might not have transpired, but they grew too so seeing this, I don’t differentiate and look at millennium as my timekeeper, not the human division of Time and lifespans
All the best in your quest for the dankest of dank

Whatever you gotta tell yourself man.........:tiphat:

Burt

Veteran
It’s not whatever I tell myself
Do you use a ph pen? I don’t
Do you use ph up and down?
I don’t
It’s all good dood, not trying to rehash old arguments but I mentor and consult for many and it’s the last lesson to learn
It does take a bit of imagination, empathy and humility to pull it off but not really
Are you familiar with the book and movie “razors edge”?
There is a telling scene when the master sends the student into the wilderness with not thing but books.
These books are the only thing the student can burn to keep warm
Think about that for a minute or even 3
All the best in your quest for the dankest

Cannabologist

Veteran
cal-mag. << Mentions calcium products... Like...

worm shit (helps ca uptake) and seashells (lol um.. Ca)

Cricket frass and Crab meal.(Ca)

kelp (Kelp as a biostimulant is used in pretty much all nutrient programs in some form, or constituents of it..)
Thank you for proving everything I said and confirming my points 100% :huggg::tiphat::dance013::woohoo::thank you:

See it's exactly THAT kind of thinking that made me post such a post!

Done the test 1000000 times done this too many years listen kids NO DIFFERENCE in taste vs organic or conventionally grown plants none always! K! Don't believe the hype, listen to what real science says pls! - its your environment overall. And of course genetics.

If you STILL think plants give a crap how they get their fertilizer as long as they get what they want you're retarded and are on too many forums but snake oil sells ;)

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I believe my taste buds. I believe when people I never met say my joint is the smoothest they have smoked. Done probably a few thousand blind taste tests and the natural stuff always wins. Worms poops and microbes clearly have evolved for for this purpose while bottle nutrients have evolved to make someone money. They both do their job quite well.

I don't know why we can't have both? Chemically dial in the soil chemistry, then feed the plant with high quality organics keeping in mind balance. All can be done with organics.

It’s not whatever I tell myself
Do you use a ph pen? I don’t
Do you use ph up and down?
I don’t
It’s all good dood, not trying to rehash old arguments but I mentor and consult for many and it’s the last lesson to learn
It does take a bit of imagination, empathy and humility to pull it off but not really
Are you familiar with the book and movie “razors edge”?
There is a telling scene when the master sends the student into the wilderness with not thing but books.
These books are the only thing the student can burn to keep warm
Think about that for a minute or even 3
All the best in your quest for the dankest

Yes, I use a ph pen in 100% organics.
Yes, I use ph up and down. Organic.
You do realize the plant absorbs nutrients differently at different PH's right? That alone should give you pause.