Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > R.I.P. Anthony Bourdain

Thread Title Search
R.I.P. Anthony Bourdain Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2018, 07:53 PM #1
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to beholdJustSumTomatoes is a splendid one to behold
R.I.P. Anthony Bourdain

"Anthony Bourdain, the gifted chef, storyteller and writer who took TV viewers around the world to explore culture, cuisine and the human condition for nearly two decades, has died. He was 61."

Condolences going out to him, his friends, family, and fans. His shows No Reservations and Parts Unknown were enjoyable and gave a unique insight to the world, as well as the people in it.

You will be missed.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:21 PM #2
Mr.Miner

Mr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really nice
Condolences to all of his family, friends, fans, former co-workers and employees. He was one of the greatest food writers, ever. His book 'Kitchen Confidential' showed what restaurant life is really like. He always told it like it was and never sugar-coated anything.

I was fortunate enough to bump into him when I was at culinary school. He came up to give a commencement speech and he was cool as hell. Later that night he went to the school's local watering hole and got shit-faced with a bunch of the students and had a blast with everyone- from what I was told at the time.
He was a real salt-of-the-earth man and chef, an extremely talented writer, and thinker and his loss is really tragic. I was stunned by the news.

RIP, chef. RIP.
Mr.Miner is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:30 PM #3
Smokerman

Smokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really nice
I read that he was on the road 250 days a year, it was hard on him and his young daughter.
He went through 2 marriages as well.
He came across as a really solid down to earth guy.
He will be missed.
RIP

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:07 PM #4
billy_big_bud!
Proud Cannadian Cannabist

billy_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud ofbilly_big_bud! has much to be proud of
man what a shame. he was a really awesome guy. fuck mental illness.

Old 06-08-2018, 11:16 PM #5
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivor
RIP.
Hold Your Fire is offline Quote

Old 06-08-2018, 11:37 PM #6
Chevy cHaze
Out Of Dankness Cometh Light

Chevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to all
Great guy, loved his shows and that one time in Morocco I swear he got baked.
Condolences to his family and friends, this sucks, wish he would have stuck around for longer instead of checking himself out.

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:53 PM #7
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to allBadfishy1 is a name known to all
Goes to show can have all the money n fame, but there is more needed in life. Godspeed lad
Badfishy1 is online now Quote

Old 06-09-2018, 12:11 AM #8
noyd666
OUTLAWS GREEN ROOMS.

noyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivor
watched a show 2 nights ago, a man full of vibes just gone, R.I.P
noyd666 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2018, 12:26 AM #9
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Watched Bourdains show from the beginning and he totally ignited my passion for cooking and adventurous eating. I've never been this shocked and saddened by a celebrity death. Just reading all of the outpouring of kind words today is proof he was loved. Especially touching were statements released by Andrew Zimmern and President Obama, who was a guest on his show. RIP.
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 06-09-2018, 01:23 AM #10
sdd420

sdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to behold
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
He’s gone way too soon . He will be missed. Rip

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is offline Quote