Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Coastal Seeds Co. germination

Thread Title Search
Coastal Seeds Co. germination Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2018, 11:28 PM #1
HHILL

HHILL will become famous soon enoughHHILL will become famous soon enough
Coastal Seeds Co. germination

Anyone having trouble germinating Coastal Seeds gear? I trying out the Coastal Haze, Black Lights and Puck Yeah this season.

The Puck Yeah is at 50% germination, Black Light at 33% and Coastal Haze is at 0%. So far, one week in.

I germinate in root riot cubes with heating mat, if that don't work, I Float seeds in fresh Aloe water for 24 hours then put in 4 inch pots with quality soil, let sun heat them. If that don't work, should I sand them?

Hell, all the seeds I made sprouted as well the seeds friends made were at 100%. Seems th expensive store bought seeds are substandard here in CA.
HHILL is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2018, 07:27 PM #2
Easy7

Easy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud of
I don't know much other than seeing their seeds in stores. Kelp helps germinate.

Curious about coastal seeds. Suprised they don't have their own thread. With all the classics they have.

Curious about their m10 crosses, like chem x m10 and then the big sur holy weed work.
What attachment society has in our estimation of our view of our sense of self, is certainly powerful. To reject societies view is a search for higher meaning in all the chaos and apparent order to our experience. The conclusion will be long after we are gone. It appears much else other than search is but chaos. To say it's found implies attachment. Freedom is not attachment, ye all things are bound. Nothing is without consequence so meditate on reactions obtaining higher understanding of the formations. Less reaction, less consequence. Somewhere there is law, there is karma. To be less of an actor and more of a witness. Just watching the structures do there business.
Easy7 is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 08:42 PM #3
HHILL

HHILL will become famous soon enoughHHILL will become famous soon enough
They sent some more seeds my way, got some germinated. I thought the seeds were harvested a bit early.... Trying out the Coastal Haze, Puck Yeah and Black Lights. Strange that seeds I make always pop near 100%, as well as Bodhi’s beans too.

Well, Coastal Seeds has disbanded, so no more of these heirloom varieties anymore unless they are released by the individuals who made up Coastal...
HHILL is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2018, 05:20 PM #4
Easy7

Easy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud of
That's the seed biz, unreliable at best!

Plenty of options out there. Worst case scenerio, less options to spend too much on.
What attachment society has in our estimation of our view of our sense of self, is certainly powerful. To reject societies view is a search for higher meaning in all the chaos and apparent order to our experience. The conclusion will be long after we are gone. It appears much else other than search is but chaos. To say it's found implies attachment. Freedom is not attachment, ye all things are bound. Nothing is without consequence so meditate on reactions obtaining higher understanding of the formations. Less reaction, less consequence. Somewhere there is law, there is karma. To be less of an actor and more of a witness. Just watching the structures do there business.
Easy7 is offline Quote