Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Introducing "Copalita" (Oaxaca 2011)

Thread Title Search
Introducing "Copalita" (Oaxaca 2011) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2011, 05:53 AM #1
RC_Colas

RC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to all
Cool Introducing "Copalita" (Oaxaca 2011)

Hello BlueCommunity,

It is with great pride that introduce you to the newest member of my Oaxacan family...COPALITA! These seeds were collected on the same trip I obtained the Barra seeds, near the small town that lends the name to these genetics. Source identified these as a Highland strain and it was the most energetic of the bud we obtained during our trip. I had many seeds and so the Barra was grown first due to the small number of seeds in my possession of that strain.

Now is the time for these experiments and I will provide updates as the girls progress. In comparison to the Barra Crinkles running along side these, the Copalita is 30% taller and the leaf fingers 30% thinner All are sporting purple stems like the Crinkle, and 100%germination like the Barra aswell.

Cheers

RC_Colas
RC_Colas is offline Quote

21 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:45 AM #2
AgronomyDomine

AgronomyDomine has disabled reputation
I see much beauty and endless enjoyment in your future. Those sprouts look amazing and to watch them side by side with the Barra Crinkle will be like taking an online advanced oaxaca cannabis botany course. I need to put together my study materials and get a seat in the front row! Pulling up a big comfy chair for this one! Many thanks!!! AgD
AgronomyDomine is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:46 AM #3
Retardo Motabon
Seenyourmember:0

Retardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud ofRetardo Motabon has much to be proud of
Retardo Motabon has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Very exciting!!

Support Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho for prezident
https://youtu.be/sGUNPMPrxvA
Retardo Motabon is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2011, 01:05 PM #4
Mr. Alkaline
Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Reflection of your Most Dominant Thoughts

Mr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up ...All these new strains....and potentially new Meds...wow,,,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC_Colas View Post
... the newest member of my Oaxacan family...COPALITA!
These seeds were collected on the same trip ...
.... Source identified these as a Highland strain and it was the most energetic...
... the Copalita is 30% taller and the leaf fingers 30% thinner..
I was just talking about your strains to a friend here RC, and commented about how I was looking for Oaxacans that are a Trio of (Up/Social/Calm), but-that I consider names secondary to the experiential trio that I'm interested in.

You Know, DJ has really done something interesting by his scientific papers over the years, which we have thoroughly read (likely more than once!).
-I think what has/is occur(ed/ing) is the transmutation of the middle man, and swapped his role with Ours!

...And, in a sense....(I say this with humility)...the calvary has both awakened and arrived. -Despite the incredible violence over those export monopolies,...it's as if genetics are being airlifted to testing facilities the world over, with/to/and under the direction of the Medicine-Minded...or...r+d preservation micro-hubs(shadow hubs to big-pharma)!!!

We are seeing the Rubber meet the Road on a very regular and/or consistently continuous Basis!

Is this not the Case???? ....is this not akin to following a Gold road to a Crystal City(trichomes) I'm feeling all kinds of unique emotions just by witnessing these resurrection activities taking Place

______________________________ ______________________________ _________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Favorite Quotes]:
"Most, if not all, hybrid plants, if regrown, will not be the same as the original hybrid plant, thus ensuring the dependency on seed distributors for future crops."
"...If you're not finding good plant lines, from today's available lines, you're not growing the right seed."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAhQBbK-oM
Mr. Alkaline is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2011, 01:26 PM #5
Limeygreen

Limeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of lightLimeygreen is a glorious beacon of light
RC, I think I love you! Great job, I'm happy you continue to post and I hope they turn out to be something special.

Old 04-17-2011, 04:39 PM #6
Floralfaction
Fleur Olfaction

Floralfaction will become famous soon enoughFloralfaction will become famous soon enoughFloralfaction will become famous soon enough
bless
Floralfaction is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2011, 04:43 PM #7
Paco

dude....

Old 04-17-2011, 05:27 PM #8
Mr. Alkaline
Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Reflection of your Most Dominant Thoughts

Mr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to behold
Question What Comes first,...?The Symbolic or the 'messages'!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgronomyDomine View Post
...I see much beauty and endless enjoyment in your future...AgD
My Cookie was empty 2 weeks ago...but, there Are Messages in ALL of my Buds

______________________________ ______________________________ _________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Favorite Quotes]:
"Most, if not all, hybrid plants, if regrown, will not be the same as the original hybrid plant, thus ensuring the dependency on seed distributors for future crops."
"...If you're not finding good plant lines, from today's available lines, you're not growing the right seed."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAhQBbK-oM
Mr. Alkaline is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2011, 05:37 PM #9
bodymind

bodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nice
I'm really excited about these as well, RC. The energetic high that you are describing really has my attention. The high from the Barras is too powerful and trippy for my appetite, but I still think that Oaxaca has those special light and energetic highs that are so friendly! I have my fingers crossed! If nothing else the world will be a better place for having these plants grown and bred in a conscientious and focused manner. Thank you RC!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:44 PM #10
RC_Colas

RC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to all
Talking

Many thank to all of you for your encouragement and support...I will certainly keep you all posted and these are for the community so stay tuned

Cheers

RC_Colas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodymind View Post
I'm really excited about these as well, RC. The energetic high that you are describing really has my attention. The high from the Barras is too powerful and trippy for my appetite, but I still think that Oaxaca has those special light and energetic highs that are so friendly! I have my fingers crossed! If nothing else the world will be a better place for having these plants grown and bred in a conscientious and focused manner. Thank you RC!
RC_Colas is offline Quote