Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Busted!

Thread Title Search
Busted! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2018, 03:16 PM #31
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
That’s lamer than a one legged horse!

Nosy neighbors are a pain in the ass sometimes & especially when they think they have the right to force their morals upon others. Fuck them & the mules they rode in on!

That seed collection is your biggest loss!
I hope you stashed some away with some folks you trust & failing that, maybe you can recover some of your genetics via donations of your gear back to ya. If I had some I’d send it back to ya in a heart beat, so you could continue your work.

I hope those blue lined demons have a severe karma attack for the lives they’ve ruined in any way shape or form... same for those doo gooder moral police types...
MJPassion is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2018, 06:30 AM #32
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy7 View Post
Smoking weed is associated with being a commie or worse, in a lot of people's minds. Only 65% of those surveyed recently, find smoking mj 'moral'. Never mind all the immoral shit about them. Weed is something for people to focus their self hate onto, so they have an illusion of superiority.
Haha smoking weed is communist! I love it when they say that one lol. Meanwhile over in the land of Carl Marx if you get caught with some bud they say "Smoking weed is for capitalist dogs!" The world is one big loony bin.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2018, 02:42 PM #33
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond repute
If I’m dying and want to smoke weed should I be denied?
Betterhaff is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 02:50 PM #34
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud of
I seriously do not understand how your neighbors can even feel safe now. I know Im peaceful as I am sure you know you are peaceful. But I would think if your head is so far up their ass they think turning in pot smokers is helpful, they must be waiting at home for you to show up and go all reefer madness all over them. What a bunch of turd gurglers.

Not saying you should do anything dumb. But I do think you should get creative. If you need any ideas feel free to ask.

People like that need too know two things. Marijuana never hurt anyone. And that being a snitch can and will lead to several very messy, embarrasing and life changing experiences. Make them terrified to ever call a cop again.
bigtacofarmer is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2018, 03:41 PM #35
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud of
Packaged bees, super glue, sulfer, air raid sirens. All could be useful.
bigtacofarmer is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 04:16 PM #36
FlaDankster

FlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterhaff View Post
If I’m dying and want to smoke weed should I be denied?

What does dying have to do with it?

If some one is in good health should they be denied?

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian
FlaDankster is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 04:49 PM #37
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond repute
see the point?
Betterhaff is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 11:11 PM #38
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Banana peels, squirting flowers, stink bombs, the possibilities are endless...
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:23 PM #39
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
condolences man, what a fucked up world we live in where such a thing is even possible. hope this doesnt destroy your life man, get out of there asap. swat team for a guy smoking a joint is police state bs and should be illegal waste of tax payer money.
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-15-2018, 12:13 AM #40
therevverend

therevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud oftherevverend has much to be proud of
This is no where near as bad as you think it is. It's fucked up, your neighbors are assholes but it's not nearly as big as a mess as it could be.

Don't start down the road of malicious mischief with the neighbors. Definitely record their names, addresses, Facebook, for 10 years from now when you get your revenge. But for now suck it up and smile at them. You don't need new charges before this shit gets worked out. And the smile will drive them crazy, much worse then the evil eye.

Honestly I'd rather be busted with 3 ounces in Idaho then Washington. In Washington over 41 grams is a felony, up to 5 years in prison $10k fine. Idaho, up to 3 ounces is a misdemeanor, up to 1 year, 5k fine. Crazy ain't it? Washington is fucked I don't understand why everyone thinks it's so great.

Growing is a bigger felony in Washington as well. In Idaho you have up to 49 plants get 1 year felony and 50k fine. In Wash all cultivation is illegal, one plant gets you 5 years felony and a 10k fine. I've said it before but cannabis is not legal in Washington and it's not a great place to move to if you're a grower unless you want to spend 100,000's of $ buying a license to get state certified. And many of the people that have done that are going bankrupt left and right. It's a bear market.

So I don't think you're in that deep of shit. What the cops did was a ridiculous waste of taxpayer money. If all you had was 3 oz and no plants growing. Like others have suggested they may have been monitoring you for some time, used the neighbors' snitch as an excuse otherwise you were airtight.

It sounds like you have a good grasp of what you're doing. I'd go with the public defender if it's a misdemeanor or can be dropped to a misdemeanor. Save your money for a new house. If they get greedy and go for the felony you don't want that on your record. Do what you have to, buy a real lawyer.

The real shame of the situation is losing the irreplaceable seed stock. That's going to sting for a long time. I could cry over the strains I've lost, losing them to the pigs is a nightmare. It's a reminder to be generous with your seed stock.

If you give seeds away if a disaster happens you may be able to get some back. Hopefully you'll be able to find a close approximation of what you lost and get back up on the breeding horse. Make it your mission to double down on how nice your strains can be.
therevverend is offline Quote