Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Busted!

Thread Title Search
Busted! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2018, 03:16 PM #31
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
That’s lamer than a one legged horse!

Nosy neighbors are a pain in the ass sometimes & especially when they think they have the right to force their morals upon others. Fuck them & the mules they rode in on!

That seed collection is your biggest loss!
I hope you stashed some away with some folks you trust & failing that, maybe you can recover some of your genetics via donations of your gear back to ya. If I had some I’d send it back to ya in a heart beat, so you could continue your work.

I hope those blue lined demons have a severe karma attack for the lives they’ve ruined in any way shape or form... same for those doo gooder moral police types...
MJPassion is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2018, 07:22 PM #32
Easy7

Easy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud of
Smoking weed is associated with being a commie or worse, in a lot of people's minds. Only 65% of those surveyed recently, find smoking mj 'moral'. Never mind all the immoral shit about them. Weed is something for people to focus their self hate onto, so they have an illusion of superiority.
What attachment society has in our estimation of our view of our sense of self, is certainly powerful. To reject societies view is a search for higher meaning in all the chaos and apparent order to our experience. The conclusion will be long after we are gone. It appears much else other than search is but chaos. To say it's found implies attachment. Freedom is not attachment, ye all things are bound. Nothing is without consequence so meditate on reactions obtaining higher understanding of the formations. Less reaction, less consequence. Somewhere there is law, there is karma. To be less of an actor and more of a witness. Just watching the structures do their business.
Easy7 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2018, 06:30 AM #33
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy7 View Post
Smoking weed is associated with being a commie or worse, in a lot of people's minds. Only 65% of those surveyed recently, find smoking mj 'moral'. Never mind all the immoral shit about them. Weed is something for people to focus their self hate onto, so they have an illusion of superiority.
Haha smoking weed is communist! I love it when they say that one lol. Meanwhile over in the land of Carl Marx if you get caught with some bud they say "Smoking weed is for capitalist dogs!" The world is one big loony bin.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 02:42 PM #34
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant future
If I’m dying and want to smoke weed should I be denied?
Betterhaff is online now Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 02:50 PM #35
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of light
I seriously do not understand how your neighbors can even feel safe now. I know Im peaceful as I am sure you know you are peaceful. But I would think if your head is so far up their ass they think turning in pot smokers is helpful, they must be waiting at home for you to show up and go all reefer madness all over them. What a bunch of turd gurglers.

Not saying you should do anything dumb. But I do think you should get creative. If you need any ideas feel free to ask.

People like that need too know two things. Marijuana never hurt anyone. And that being a snitch can and will lead to several very messy, embarrasing and life changing experiences. Make them terrified to ever call a cop again.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 03:34 PM #36
Easy7

Easy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud of
A box of roofing nails thrown around the driveway.
What attachment society has in our estimation of our view of our sense of self, is certainly powerful. To reject societies view is a search for higher meaning in all the chaos and apparent order to our experience. The conclusion will be long after we are gone. It appears much else other than search is but chaos. To say it's found implies attachment. Freedom is not attachment, ye all things are bound. Nothing is without consequence so meditate on reactions obtaining higher understanding of the formations. Less reaction, less consequence. Somewhere there is law, there is karma. To be less of an actor and more of a witness. Just watching the structures do their business.
Easy7 is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 03:41 PM #37
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of lightbigtacofarmer is a glorious beacon of light
Packaged bees, super glue, sulfer, air raid sirens. All could be useful.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:16 PM #38
FlaDankster

FlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterhaff View Post
If I’m dying and want to smoke weed should I be denied?

What does dying have to do with it?

If some one is in good health should they be denied?

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian
FlaDankster is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 04:49 PM #39
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant futureBetterhaff has a brilliant future
see the point?
Betterhaff is online now Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 11:11 PM #40
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of lightJustSumTomatoes is a glorious beacon of light
Banana peels, squirting flowers, stink bombs, the possibilities are endless...
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.