Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Auto Malawi x Northern Lights Feminized

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Auto Malawi x Northern Lights Feminized Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2018, 03:43 AM #191
HerbBert

HerbBert will become famous soon enoughHerbBert will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the positive comment farmerlion I find it encouraging have no one to talk about them with in real life
HerbBert is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2018, 05:04 PM #192
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
HerbBert, I hear you there. I don't smoke or sale so my exposure to people that do is very limited. None the less I love this plant. My only return is in the personal satisfaction of doing the best I can growing it. And helping the few patients I donate the cured buds to. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2018, 03:24 AM #193
HerbBert

HerbBert will become famous soon enoughHerbBert will become famous soon enough
Thats cool of you farmer I bet the patients you help are very grateful and you have a better selection then a lot of coffee shops lol .

Here are my 4 plants again ill be putting them outside tomorrow morning, they are a lot shorter then I was hoping 3 are about 25cm or 10" and the bigger one is 48cm or 19".

Two of the shorter plants have 6 pairs of branches the other short one and the taller one have 7 pairs more stocky then I anticipated.

Plant 1

Plant 2

Plant 3

Plant 3 close up

Plant 4
HerbBert is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2018, 10:50 AM #194
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi farmerlion,

Yeah it's really amazing how fast these autos progress
one day you are watching them, thinking how big they can get, and the next day they are already producing pistils everywhere. Both are indeed beautiful sativa phenos with strong Malawi influence. Should yield well and produce resinous buds.

We are about to finish our first test with the new Auto Malawi x NL F4 generation and so far we are as pleased with the results as with current F3 released generation.
We also have just selected the Panama Goddess x Auto Malawi/NL parental plants that will lead to the future development of an Auto Panama strain.
Enjoying a lot with the first smoking tests of the Zamaldelica x Auto Malawi/NL F1 too, very happy so far with how the autoflowering breeding is progressing.
dubi is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2018, 10:57 AM #195
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbBert View Post
Thanks for the positive comment farmerlion I find it encouraging have no one to talk about them with in real life
Hi HerbBert,

Your Auto Malawi x NLs are still short in height but they already showing a great branching. Very healthy and happy seedlings, well done!

Glad you found this forum and community, there are plenty of great and kind souls posting in this room and sharing their experiences and insights about our beloved plant, hope you find this place like a confortable space to meet other growers and hopefully make good friends and learn about the cannabis plant.
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2018, 05:27 PM #196
highroller614

highroller614 is a jewel in the roughhighroller614 is a jewel in the roughhighroller614 is a jewel in the roughhighroller614 is a jewel in the roughhighroller614 is a jewel in the roughhighroller614 is a jewel in the rough
Update.....

@ Dubi I like the sound of the new auto lines you are working on. Will they be ready by next season? I need to run these outside next season. I tried giving them a flush but Im not sure if it helped. I did get a smell off a few of them. One smells of musty fruit. Another one has a old school pine smell and the other smells of strawberry yogurt. I will give a more in depth smell report when i chop each one down. Here is some more pics. They were taken with a cell phone and a magnifying glass lol.......

highroller614 is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2018, 05:33 PM #197
highroller614

highroller614 is a jewel in the roughhighroller614 is a jewel in the roughhighroller614 is a jewel in the roughhighroller614 is a jewel in the roughhighroller614 is a jewel in the roughhighroller614 is a jewel in the rough
more pics......

highroller614 is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2018, 07:17 PM #198
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Hey Dubi, count me in heavy on your new Auto flowering strains. If available that is. So far I'm very impressed and having fun. Thank you for your hard work and passion. It truly shows in the quality they produce. Peace brother
farmerlion is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2018, 09:03 PM #199
Nup

Nup has a spectacular aura aboutNup has a spectacular aura aboutNup has a spectacular aura aboutNup has a spectacular aura aboutNup has a spectacular aura about
Much love for these autos, and rightfully too it seems!

Its an exciting prospect for northern growers who crave a taste of those exotic strains!
Nup is online now Quote

Old 06-13-2018, 09:53 PM #200
Azure

Azure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of light
Just started some Auto Malawi x Northern Lights.
They're in Happy Frog soil and wanted to know what you guys have been doing for nutrients.
I have Big Bloom and SUPERthrive on hand.
Do you have any recommendations for nutrients?
Azure is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.