Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Party Cup Challenge 2018 Spring - Summer

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Party Cup Challenge 2018 Spring - Summer Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2018, 02:08 PM #151
EvergreenState

EvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to all
The taller plant grew 3 more inches and is now 28 inches tall. The other plant is about 4 or 5 inches shorter but now has more buds. So it may be the plant that gets chosen for my entry. I cut too many lower branches off the tall one hoping it it would get larger buds up top, so far that's not the case.
Both plants are getting much fuller and are top heavy. I had to screw some hooks into the side of the cabinet and tie some string around the plants, running to the hooks, to keep them from falling over.
I got some orange brown leaf tips on some leaves. Either nutrient burn or a deficiency, not sure. I only started seeing issues after I added some Super Thrive to the nutrient solution, probably screwing up the ph and or adding too much of some minerals. So it's all on me.
I don't think it's causing real serious issues because the buds are swelling and the plants are getting very top heavy. I just don't like to see my plants showing any health problems.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 06:25 PM #152
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Here's mine all chopped up.

Some really good smoke. Cheese taste to the max. Pasty, musky funk that coats my mouth. Real nice high and potent for being an older cut.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2018, 08:37 PM #153
EvergreenState

EvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to allEvergreenState is a name known to all
Nice smoke report. Sounds tasty. That scale looks like this is not it's first rodeo.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2018, 05:13 PM #154
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvergreenState View Post
Nice smoke report. Sounds tasty. That scale looks like this is not it's first rodeo.
Thanks man. Yeah the scale, you're not the first to say that. She's about 8 years old now I think. Hasn't let me down yet....except when the batteries need to be changed. I'm one of those types that if something isn't broke, I don't get a new one just because. I'm all about using something until I physically cant' anymore.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:42 PM #155
EvergreenState

I agree and I do the same. If it's long since paid for and still working, I'm using it. I've just never seen a scale that looks like it's caked with about 5 grams of hash. It's a classic.

Old 06-13-2018, 02:53 PM #156
EvergreenState

I see why people grow BOG's gear. The BOG Bogglegum I'm growing for this contest is beginning to smell like bubblegum. I open the doors to my cabinet in the morning and it smells like candy.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-15-2018, 03:03 PM #157
burmese

burmese has a spectacular aura aboutburmese has a spectacular aura aboutburmese has a spectacular aura aboutburmese has a spectacular aura about
here is nanda devi x etiopia //nanda devi need very little pot, etiopia is opposite of that, but crossed together she almost doesnt need to root,=walking plant? haha //
this is northwest window, around 6-8week veg, only to see for you cup growers like me
burmese is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2018, 03:38 PM #158
EvergreenState

Quote:
Originally Posted by burmese View Post
here is nanda devi x etiopia //nanda devi need very little pot, etiopia is opposite of that, but crossed together she almost doesnt need to root,=walking plant?View Image haha //
this is northwest window, around 6-8week veg, only to see for you cup growers like me
No need to worry about the lower leaves getting light blocked by upper growth in that plant; nice spread out and open growth.
How big of a pot do you use? How long is the flower time and what yield of yield do you get?

Old 06-16-2018, 03:18 AM #159
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
At 35 days from flip:

About halfway.

The bulb on the left switched off intentionally.

Old 06-16-2018, 07:15 AM #160
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
OVER 2 FOOT NOW 3 WEEK OF 12/12

i dont know it it will be ready july 29..

lemon og with auto water..

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Last edited by Medfinder; 07-05-2018 at 05:43 AM..
Medfinder is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.