The taller plant grew 3 more inches and is now 28 inches tall. The other plant is about 4 or 5 inches shorter but now has more buds. So it may be the plant that gets chosen for my entry. I cut too many lower branches off the tall one hoping it it would get larger buds up top, so far that's not the case.
Both plants are getting much fuller and are top heavy. I had to screw some hooks into the side of the cabinet and tie some string around the plants, running to the hooks, to keep them from falling over.
I got some orange brown leaf tips on some leaves. Either nutrient burn or a deficiency, not sure. I only started seeing issues after I added some Super Thrive to the nutrient solution, probably screwing up the ph and or adding too much of some minerals. So it's all on me.
I don't think it's causing real serious issues because the buds are swelling and the plants are getting very top heavy. I just don't like to see my plants showing any health problems.