Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Show your autoflower pix

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Show your autoflower pix Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2018, 11:29 PM #1501
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud of

The_Skunkist is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2018, 11:40 PM #1502
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Haze Auto, 3 years ago...
12/24, cause near photo sisters.
Nice Haze smell and flavour.

Nico Farmer is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2018, 08:12 PM #1503
vasy2009sile

vasy2009sile is a jewel in the roughvasy2009sile is a jewel in the roughvasy2009sile is a jewel in the roughvasy2009sile is a jewel in the roughvasy2009sile is a jewel in the roughvasy2009sile is a jewel in the rough
Pineapple express auto fem (Fast Buds)
80 days from germination
Light 160 w led
Pots 4 litre

vasy2009sile is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2018, 08:33 PM #1504
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Jumping Black Dash

I changed the white balance so it looks more like what it looks like instead of being all yellow.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis

Last edited by AgentPothead; 06-08-2018 at 11:34 PM.. Reason: shits so yellow man
AgentPothead is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2018, 11:13 AM #1505
Anne_Fetamine

Anne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the rough
My little Solo cup girl entering Week 10. Auto NYC Diesel. She's been through hell & back, hence the yellow curly leaves. But she looked about 80% worse just a week ago so yay progress. The pics are crap quality, apologies:

Anne_Fetamine is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2018, 12:54 PM #1506
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Skunk auto outdoor

Nico Farmer is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2018, 12:55 AM #1507
willydread

willydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to allwillydread is a name known to all
Today I had to cut a plant that became a hermaphrodite, it still lasts a few weeks .....
willydread is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-15-2018, 02:07 AM #1508
mcpd_refugee

mcpd_refugee is on a distinguished road

Sorry if this is sideways.

I grew a white widow auto and blueberry auto last year. Still smoking on it.
mcpd_refugee is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-15-2018, 02:49 PM #1509
burmese

burmese has a spectacular aura aboutburmese has a spectacular aura aboutburmese has a spectacular aura aboutburmese has a spectacular aura about
freezberry auto, first pistils on 17. days, this is 22 days photo //yesterday//, 6-8liter pot, 55cm high 40 wide

Last edited by burmese; 06-15-2018 at 02:50 PM.. Reason: correction
burmese is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 01:46 PM #1510
Pillang

Pillang is a jewel in the roughPillang is a jewel in the roughPillang is a jewel in the roughPillang is a jewel in the roughPillang is a jewel in the roughPillang is a jewel in the roughPillang is a jewel in the rough
Stress Killer auto RQS 77 days out
Pillang is offline Quote