Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Introducing "Copalita" (Oaxaca 2011)

Thread Title Search
Introducing "Copalita" (Oaxaca 2011) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-26-2016, 06:41 PM #151
RC_Colas

RC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to all
Great beta to use lemon and rosemary...have fresh rosemary in my garden and will add this to my spray as well. Thanks to all for the thread contributions, we are stronger together

Saludos

RC_Colas
RC_Colas is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2017, 08:11 AM #152
mexicani-ar

mexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nice
Copalita

Saludos RC_Colas and all who are following this thread, I present this small update on Copalita , looks to be a female, has a very skunky aroma when stem rubbed, saludos Mexicani-ar
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170115_005549.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	392449
mexicani-ar is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2017, 12:04 AM #153
RC_Colas

RC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to allRC_Colas is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Hola mexicani_ar,

Glad to see these in your 2017 lineup and please keep the photo updates coming. Love the thin serrated leaves of the Copalita and look forward to the updates on growth and bouquet.

Muchas Gracias

RC_Colas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicani-ar View Post
Saludos RC_Colas and all who are following this thread, I present this small update on Copalita , looks to be a female, has a very skunky aroma when stem rubbed, saludos Mexicani-ar
RC_Colas is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:34 AM #154
Columbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC_Colas View Post
Hola Mexi-Fans,

I plan to perform a backcross seed run to the original P1 seeds in 2017 and will keep you posted on the results

Saludos

RC_Colas
Great! I was just wondering what was happening with this one. Been interested in the Copalita for a while. Just wondering why one would choose backcrossing to P1(P1xP2) over inbreeding (P2xP2)? Are you trying to fix a specific trait/s?

What are your long-term plans and breeding goals are for this line? Preservation for private use? Or any plans to make it freely available one day? If you don't mind me asking that is?

Also just want to thank-you RC_Colas for all the preservation work you do with Copalita and the other interesting varieties that come your way. It's always nice to watch the all these great grow shows and see these heirloom gems preserved and shared among the ICMag community.

Peace

Old 05-11-2017, 09:11 AM #155
mushulatubbee
Banned

mushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nicemushulatubbee is just really nice
Mites

Could applications like this for aphids be used for mites i wonder? Just hang the container in the canopy for a week or so...

Organic farmers in my area use these with regularity!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	0510171439b.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	411689 Click image for larger version

Name:	0510171439a.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	411690 Click image for larger version

Name:	0510171439.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	411691
mushulatubbee is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2018, 03:56 AM #156
mexicani-ar

mexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nicemexicani-ar is just really nice

I have been keeping an eye on this one , finally has shown itself to be a female, saludos mexicani-ar
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	copalita1.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	459282 Click image for larger version

Name:	copalita2.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	459283 Click image for larger version

Name:	coplita3.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	459284 Click image for larger version

Name:	copalita4.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	459285 Click image for larger version

Name:	copalita5.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	459286

Name:	copalita6.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	459287 Click image for larger version

Name:	Highland Copalita #13.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	459288 Click image for larger version

Name:	copalita#13.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	459289
mexicani-ar is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:44 AM #157
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
Ill be giving these an indoor run in the near future thanks to the man himself
Buckeyebandit is online now Quote