Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > how to remove cannabis from drug testing regimen?

Thread Title Search
how to remove cannabis from drug testing regimen? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2018, 02:19 PM #11
Rocky Mtn Squid
EL CID SQUID

Rocky Mtn Squid has much to be proud ofRocky Mtn Squid has much to be proud ofRocky Mtn Squid has much to be proud ofRocky Mtn Squid has much to be proud ofRocky Mtn Squid has much to be proud ofRocky Mtn Squid has much to be proud ofRocky Mtn Squid has much to be proud ofRocky Mtn Squid has much to be proud ofRocky Mtn Squid has much to be proud ofRocky Mtn Squid has much to be proud ofRocky Mtn Squid has much to be proud of
New Rule....If Only

If I had a company with multiple employee's, which I don't, I would implement my own new rule.

It would be this: If I test you for THC and you test negative, you're fired !!!

RMS

Rocky Mtn Squid is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 02:57 PM #12
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
I think my only stipulation with weed if I owned a business would be... don't do it on my time... what you do on your own time is your business.... now if their personal time use was affecting their job performance then thats a different story... a 3 strike policy would be enforced
MrBungle is online now Quote

Old 06-11-2018, 04:13 PM #13
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
I think my only stipulation with weed if I owned a business would be... don't do it on my time... what you do on your own time is your business.... now if their personal time use was affecting their job performance then thats a different story... a 3 strike policy would be enforced
agree. if you don't come in, show up late, or come in too fucked up to work...hell, if they could demonstrate the ability to work after burning one, i could work with that. i worked over 20 years at a company where i would walk outside with the secretaries & smoke a bowl while they had a smoke break...

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:11 PM #14
Itsmychoice

Itsmychoice is a jewel in the roughItsmychoice is a jewel in the roughItsmychoice is a jewel in the roughItsmychoice is a jewel in the roughItsmychoice is a jewel in the roughItsmychoice is a jewel in the roughItsmychoice is a jewel in the rough
It’s going to happen

Cannabis is not nearly as “scary” as it was even 10 years ago. It’s mentioned in mainstream entertainment constantly. The successful court cases siding on the side of medical users will be the precedent. Hopefully it gets de-scheduled and as more medical studies are completed the standard will become everyone tries it to see what they think for themselves and their circumstances. Right is right, no rules needed.
Itsmychoice is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:55 PM #15
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really nice

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:12 PM #16
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Wink

LOL! never failed a test i had a chance to study for...

Old 06-15-2018, 03:31 PM #17
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant future
Could always use the oversupply of Cannabis and slip some THC into the water supply.

Just enough so that everybody tests positive for THC.

I know, we can't get people high against their will, but it's an idea.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2018, 03:44 PM #18
green404

green404 is just really nicegreen404 is just really nicegreen404 is just really nicegreen404 is just really nicegreen404 is just really nicegreen404 is just really nicegreen404 is just really nicegreen404 is just really nicegreen404 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Phatty View Post
Could always use the oversupply of Cannabis and slip some THC into the water supply.

Reminds me of some backwards town Hugo in Colorado. A few years ago some idiot was doing an employee drug test and claimed to find THC in the water. They shut down all the water in the county and called the CBI, FBI, Big Brother,,,.

Most logical people did not believe it because THC doesn't dissolve in water like that. The gov came and tested the water and none was found. Hugo was safe again.
green404 is online now Quote

Old 06-15-2018, 04:41 PM #19
armedoldhippy

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by green404 View Post
Reminds me of some backwards town Hugo in Colorado. A few years ago some idiot was doing an employee drug test and claimed to find THC in the water. They shut down all the water in the county and called the CBI, FBI, Big Brother,,,.

Most logical people did not believe it because THC doesn't dissolve in water like that. The gov came and tested the water and none was found. Hugo was safe again.
you COULD dissolve it in alcohol & pour the alcohol into the water, but...it sounds like a terrible waste of THC & alcohol to me.

Old 06-17-2018, 11:34 PM #20
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG is a jewel in the roughLost in a SOG is a jewel in the roughLost in a SOG is a jewel in the roughLost in a SOG is a jewel in the roughLost in a SOG is a jewel in the roughLost in a SOG is a jewel in the rough
I seriously believe if you needed to you could flush all of the chemicals out of your blood in well less than 7 days by doing the Dr. Schulz Liver detox. After 3 days you can start to fell you liver detoxification phases kick in properly and your blood is clean again in no time.

Best thing is a Liver detox is really great for your health as well.