Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Baked Beanz > Mullumbimby x BLR

Thread Title Search
Mullumbimby x BLR Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2019, 01:15 AM #1
Dr.Young
Lvl 1 Peasant

Dr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud of
Talking Mullumbimby x BLR

This place is hidden. We must bring light upon this place, and start a civilization!
She is reveg'd, and ready for test #2

Mullumbimby getting half of the Lush 435w LED footprint, and Durban #1/#2 splitting other half... With Mango Haze, and "Kore" haze on the right side getting the edge of the Lush LED + 200w of 2700k SIL leds.

She is the sweet lemonade pheno I kept out of the group from the test run. I didn't like the earthy, oilcan, pinesol chemical lemon phenos. The little bit of smoke I was able to sample was soaring, no anxiety, and trippy great weed for music & gaming type stuff..... I will be sure to go more in depth this time.
I had far from ideal soil\nutrient, and temperature\humidity during test run, and she still handled the environmental pressure without a skip in her beat. This time she is being treated properly with topdress + r\o water only.

Here is how pretty she got still during tester in small pot. I easily see her being photo of the month potential this time if I get a camera from this century.
Dr.Young is offline Quote

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:52 PM #2
RoostaPhish

RoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of lightRoostaPhish is a glorious beacon of light
You like your Lush led? That is a local company to me. Have had many a conversation with their vendors and testers.

Old 02-12-2019, 10:41 PM #3
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
great strain. Is it avalible ?
I would love to grow through 10/20 of those.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 11:02 PM #4
jaded1

jaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of lightjaded1 is a glorious beacon of light
They had these and a couple more mullum crosses as freebies on rgs a while back Mack.Was pretty peeved when order I made didn't come with any.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:42 AM #5
Dr.Young
Lvl 1 Peasant

Dr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud of

Day28

The original pic was day14 I believe... I gotta find some good day21s

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2019, 03:32 AM #6
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded1 View Post
They had these and a couple more mullum crosses as freebies on rgs a while back Mack.Was pretty peeved when order I made didn't come with any.
yes seems they were popular , maybe I need to donate something else to the boys as freebies .
beanz is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:26 PM #7
the_niņo

the_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of light
looking good... love this cross... really digging my keeper of it.. will get some shots of her up for ya..
the_niņo is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2019, 03:48 PM #8
Dr.Young
Lvl 1 Peasant

Please do... This is definitely a standout strain many young folks have yet to think about.. I wanted Mullumbimby anything for years. Thankfully this place is filled with giving, and friendly people without question.

Old 02-27-2019, 04:30 PM #9
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Subbed!
Got some of the same seeds but still waiting for warmer times to pop them. Meanwhile I'll enjoy this lovely thread

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2019, 07:55 PM #10
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
there was several batches of these made , I,m not sure I shared the ones made with the black lime reserve #3 ....too many ....I feel they have the nicest plants in them , now I,ve tried few of the selections .

dr young , do you have #3 on the bag
beanz is offline Quote