in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Sweet Seeds > Sweet Seeds Psicodelicia

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Sweet Seeds
Sweet Seeds Psicodelicia Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2019, 12:57 AM #1
Dr.Young
Lvl 1 Peasant

Dr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud of
Sweet Seeds Psicodelicia

Here we go ladies, and gentleman. I've wanted to try a Nepali for a while, and who better than SweetSeeds

I waited to get into flower before I started the thread so first page isn't ruined.

Day 7 flower

Day 14 Flower

Very beautiful fans, and one of the few strains with a good unique smell to stem rub aside from my haze keeper. I think its gonna be everything I hoped for. I'm glad it isn't highly bld.
Dr.Young is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:16 PM #2
jaypp
Vendor

jaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nice
Thanks for sharing a new diary with one of our strains

We hope you enjoy it,

Sweet smokes!
Jaypp

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2019, 01:10 PM #3
gwc.harvey

gwc.harvey is on a distinguished road
this strain is very vigorous and branched

Here u have one of my own,

SweetSmokees
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	psyco.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	486627
gwc.harvey is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:39 AM #4
Dr.Young
Lvl 1 Peasant

Dr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud of
Sorry, I swore I updated everything last week...I gotta find day 21... Heres 28
Sweetest smelling girl in a while...Without the funky or sour smells in background. Pure clean sweet almost juicy fruit... With maybe clean pines in the back.. Shes frostiest of the group even if she may be faster than most my stuff... Might be 8 weeker.

Old 02-27-2019, 05:55 AM #5
Stickybred420

Stickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really niceStickybred420 is just really nice
awesome looking plants Dr. I love sweet seeds. I have their crystal candy and its one of my all time favorite strains out there. grows very well and awesome yield/potency and flavor. cant wait to see more updates on your grow.
Stickybred420 is offline Quote

Old 03-06-2019, 03:44 AM #6
Dr.Young
Lvl 1 Peasant

Day35
Swell is starting, this is a bad photo but she is actually Very frosty, and terpy faster/fatter than anything else. Blue in flash+led makes everything looks black/blue... but u see frost. Its actually very knotty hard dense popcorn looking. I've been nibbling on her trying to stress to increase terps/resistances plus she is most logical thing to sample because its leaps and bounds faster than anything else.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2019, 12:38 PM #7
gwc.harvey

gwc.harvey is on a distinguished road
It looks luxurious brother, resin wherever you look.
You will enjoy a good strain, brother
gwc.harvey is offline Quote