Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > FemaleSeeds Auto WhiteWidow x BigBud

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
FemaleSeeds Auto WhiteWidow x BigBud Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-31-2019, 07:03 PM #1
Dr.Young
Lvl 1 Peasant

Dr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud of
FemaleSeeds Auto WhiteWidow x BigBud

Good day everybody.

Starting up a little journal of my adventures with some autos. I'm doing a Auto WWxBB, and then I'll be doing a Auto AK.
This is a all LED grow. I have a 7 bulb SIL fixture of 14w 2700k LED {98w} over the 5 gallon pot the Auto's are in.
They are getting some side light from my 435w Lush LED fixture too.

I have to dig through the photo album, and label the days. I'll edit this asap.
Dr.Young is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2019, 07:05 PM #2
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant future
In for the show
ReikoX is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-31-2019, 07:19 PM #3
Rab.C

Rab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to all
looking good just subbed for the rest of the grow
Rab.C is online now Quote

Old 02-07-2019, 02:49 PM #4
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Good afternoon Dr.Young,

Thanks a lot for starting the thread so fast, much appreciated

What a beautiful set up, this is going to make a perfect home for the Auto WWxBB, we'll have some fun for sure

Best of luck mate and I'll check back in on the next update!

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Young View Post
Good day everybody.

Starting up a little journal of my adventures with some autos. I'm doing a Auto WWxBB, and then I'll be doing a Auto AK.
This is a all LED grow. I have a 7 bulb SIL fixture of 14w 2700k LED {98w} over the 5 gallon pot the Auto's are in.
They are getting some side light from my 435w Lush LED fixture too.

View Image

View Image

View Image

I have to dig through the photo album, and label the days. I'll edit this asap.

Old 02-08-2019, 07:21 PM #5
Dr.Young
Lvl 1 Peasant

Dr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud ofDr.Young has much to be proud of

Old 02-12-2019, 12:43 AM #6
Dr.Young
Lvl 1 Peasant

Week 6

Having a hard time remmebering... I believe I put them in the dirt on New Years day. Tommorow being week 6 if so.

The smell of the big girl is honestly better than 90% of the dutch stuff I've smelled.. No grassy, or spicy chlorophyll smells..
Sweet without the typical rotten, or sour notes of skunky stuff ive seen. Just clean, sweet, and she is easily just as frosty as any normal photoperiod strain you can name.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:58 AM #7
Rab.C

Rab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to all
bet they smell good the resin on them look great
Rab.C is online now Quote

Old 02-28-2019, 12:54 PM #8
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hello Dr Young, thanks for the feedback, really much appreciated. I am glad you are liking it as it is among our favourite autoflowering, you will realise also once dried, she's a special girl and thanks for the update on smell, sounds dope. So, no rotten fruit whatsoever in the terpene profile?

Everything looking healthy and lush, And those thricomes are going crazy, nice layer for real great job I must say.

Thanks for the update, can't wait to see new pictures and updates!

Keep up the good work

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Week 6View Image

View Image

Having a hard time remmebering... I believe I put them in the dirt on New Years day. Tommorow being week 6 if so.

The smell of the big girl is honestly better than 90% of the dutch stuff I've smelled.. No grassy, or spicy chlorophyll smells..
Sweet without the typical rotten, or sour notes of skunky stuff ive seen. Just clean, sweet, and she is easily just as frosty as any normal photoperiod strain you can name.

Old 02-28-2019, 06:37 PM #9
Dr.Young
Lvl 1 Peasant

Sad to say..... Accidental pollination.....
I made sure when I put the girls in the veg area that nothing had male flowers.... I was reveg'n a Haze male at the time that I was worried about, so was keeping everything wet just incase... What I failed to realize was a landrace Thai xMalawi male had started to autoflower. .... So I snipped down before the entire thing turned to seed......

I am definitely going to order seeds of Auto WW x BB. I'm willing to bet that this girl would compete with most of the clone only strains people praise... I noticed the slower pheno had a more raw roadkill skunk smell, and the faster phenos had a entoxicatingly sweet amazing smell thats different than what I'm use to.

I'm doing a full cleanup, and downsizing everything. I'm gonna make room, and run the Femaleseed Auto AK properly this time with no pest or pollen worries at all.

Old 03-21-2019, 11:48 AM #10
Female Seeds
Vendor

Jeez...so sorry to hear about that Dr. Young, sad news but yeah...these things can happen. Too bad as I was really enjoying how things were going but pretty sure next time you'll do even better.

Drop me a message when you have a moment and please, don't bother too much with the seeds, no need to worry about that. I would say, first focus on a proper clean up and setting up and then we will take it from there. Simple as that

Thanks for the last feedback, Auto WWxBB it has indeed many interesting features thanks to her phenos and terpenes profile, as you probably realised.

Take care and we speak soon!

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Sad to say..... Accidental pollination.....
I made sure when I put the girls in the veg area that nothing had male flowers.... I was reveg'n a Haze male at the time that I was worried about, so was keeping everything wet just incase... What I failed to realize was a landrace Thai xMalawi male had started to autoflower. .... So I snipped down before the entire thing turned to seed......

I am definitely going to order seeds of Auto WW x BB. I'm willing to bet that this girl would compete with most of the clone only strains people praise... I noticed the slower pheno had a more raw roadkill skunk smell, and the faster phenos had a entoxicatingly sweet amazing smell thats different than what I'm use to.

I'm doing a full cleanup, and downsizing everything. I'm gonna make room, and run the Femaleseed Auto AK properly this time with no pest or pollen worries at all.