Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Oklahoma > Welcome to the Oklahoma Thread. Please Introduce Yourself

Thread Title Search
Welcome to the Oklahoma Thread. Please Introduce Yourself Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2018, 03:35 AM #1
OkieSmokie

OkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of light
Welcome to the Oklahoma Thread. Please Introduce Yourself

With Oklahoma now med legal, let's get to know each other and help to keep one another informed on the current scene.
OkieSmokie is offline Quote

Old 10-02-2018, 12:53 PM #2
Vapeitall

Vapeitall is on a distinguished road
its a miracle

Howdy Okie Smokie,
It appears we are the only ones to have found this great site in Oklahoma so far.
It may take a while considering that before this passed you could get 20 years for a seed and stem here in our great state.
Vapeitall
Vapeitall is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-04-2018, 05:48 AM #3
OkieSmokie

OkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of light
Crazy right? Who would have thought it was possible.

Im glad we have started to climb out from under the rock. Heck we can even buy real beer these days! Woo hoo!

Old 10-04-2018, 02:03 PM #4
tech138

tech138 will become famous soon enough
We made the list on IC!
Long time lurker and closet cultivator, now watching the “experts” take over the Okie medical cannabis scene.
tech138 is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2018, 03:30 AM #5
OkieSmokie

Welcome tech138

Old 10-16-2018, 01:58 PM #6
tech138

tech138 will become famous soon enough
And big Okie welcome right back at you. Fixin’ to get that red dirt dank.
OKC seed lover hoping to trade some genes soon
tech138 is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2018, 10:32 PM #7
SirStynkalot

SirStynkalot is a jewel in the roughSirStynkalot is a jewel in the roughSirStynkalot is a jewel in the roughSirStynkalot is a jewel in the roughSirStynkalot is a jewel in the roughSirStynkalot is a jewel in the rough
Hi all,

I'm going to be on a bit more often than I have in the past few years. Looking forward to seeing you.

I recently passed the Colorado bar and am working as the compliance officer for a small grow in OK. I'm planning on taking the Oklahoma bar in February and possibly taking on new cannabis business clients in OK as early as April. We'll have to see.

I'm also helping put on a continuing legal education event between the Colorado, Oregon, and Michigan bars and the NCIA next spring and am a fair contact for the Colorado Bar Association Cannabis Law Committee. If any of you are or know of attorneys who are interested in cannabis-related legal work or continuing ed feel free to reach out. I'm happy to forward messages on to our bar association and I'm looking for cannabis CLE opportunities, webinars, or other legal networking or educational events in OK.

Best,
Andrew

"Twisting glistening
Through steel blades the branches slip
Snip turns into stick" - JackCough

My summer 2017 greenhouse
SirStynkalot is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2018, 05:50 PM #8
RckyMtRdnk

RckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud of
Subbed in. Bout to make the move to OK for a grow job. Been in Colorado for 17 years growin and livin like a refugee waiting on the laws to change back home. Originally from NW Arkansas. Right on the Oklahoma border. Bout to be busy busy busy.
RckyMtRdnk is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2018, 06:06 PM #9
King Bloom

King Bloom is on a distinguished road
Hello, we are King Bloom, a small grower in Oklahoma. Excited to see what the future holds here.
King Bloom is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2018, 05:49 AM #10
Tedjacob10

Tedjacob10 is on a distinguished road
I currently have a cfl grow going
Tedjacob10 is offline Quote