Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Oklahoma > Welcome to the Oklahoma Thread. Please Introduce Yourself

Thread Title Search
Welcome to the Oklahoma Thread. Please Introduce Yourself Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2019, 09:06 PM #31
Biologist

Biologist will become famous soon enough
Anyone know how much dispensaries are paying for indoor grown? About to have a crop ready and don't want to get ripped off.
Biologist is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:16 PM #32
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to behold
Land of noodlin'

Last edited by Sunshineinabag; 02-20-2019 at 06:35 PM..
Sunshineinabag is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 09:18 PM #33
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biologist View Post
Anyone know how much dispensaries are paying for indoor grown? About to have a crop ready and don't want to get ripped off.
People pay about 2000 for quality ins in OK..I would think that the dispensaries would charge less not to much, but less.

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is online now Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 10:04 PM #34
Traceofvenom

Traceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biologist View Post
I visited a few dispensaries in Norman and I am not very impressed. I'd put my flower up against it any day. All the flower that I checked out still had a lot of Chlorophyll in it. All of it smelled like wet hay. I know it will get better in time but they are putting that shit out way to early.

I also talked to an owner of one of the places I visited and he told me that he went to someones house that had a growers license to check out the quality. I haven't combed through the laws as they pertain to growing but I am under the impression that as long as you have a growers license you can grow in your home and sell to dispensaries. Is this or could this be true?

Peace
Traceofvenom is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 10:11 PM #35
Traceofvenom

Traceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura aboutTraceofvenom has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
Vermont here! Glad u guys got a jump on the movement in your area! We are slowly getting things squared away up here in Vermont .....if there is anything I can do to help u guys I'd love to help! Sister lives in okie! I could see about your area getting top shelf varietals genetics .......maybe the family member there could help with some satori cuts!?
https://www.mandalaseeds.com/Catalogue/Satori
Are you referencing specifically the Satori strain or the Mandala seed bank?

Old 02-12-2019, 01:29 PM #36
TrickEE

TrickEE will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceofvenom View Post
Could you explain how it's not an original. Based on the description it sure seems like it is. Am I missing something? Not being argumentative just would like a more detailed analysis of your comment stating that it isn't or am I misunderstanding your comment.

Thanks
He meant original CUT. Which is what I was questioning. It would however be the original cultivar of W W though. Dutch passion ww has long been a staple in our community. It is the original 80's strain, just came out of pack of beans rather than a cutting.
TrickEE is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2019, 01:45 AM #37
Traceofvenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickEE View Post
He meant original CUT.

In a round about way that is what I meant. I doubt a cut would survive being shipped from the Netherlands to Oklahoma. lol....

Peace

Old 02-13-2019, 01:51 AM #38
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to beholdOliver Pantsoff is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceofvenom View Post
In a round about way that is what I meant. I doubt a cut would survive being shipped from the Netherlands to Oklahoma. lol....

Peace
Its happened several times lol...

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is online now Quote

Old 02-13-2019, 03:56 AM #39
Traceofvenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Pantsoff View Post
Its happened several times lol...

OP
WOW that's amazing! Right on!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-13-2019, 08:13 PM #40
TrickEE

TrickEE will become famous soon enough
Big corporate companies from Cali have flown private jets to go collect cuttings from the Netherlands in the late 90's. I got a cut from an original DP Bubblegum in, I wanna say 2001?!? But it was a clone from the original award winning Bubblegum... Sadly it was lost, but I did manage to get some seeds from an outdoor plant that was crossed with an unknown male outdoors.
TrickEE is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.