Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Autoflowering guide for maximum yield

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Autoflowering guide for maximum yield Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-13-2018, 08:51 PM #31
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant future
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHIPEDMEAT View Post
hi Picalin

yes the height of the pot size for autoflowers should be higher than normal pots, that helps to build them one longer main root before getting bounded

View Image
i found these under palmpots... they usually higher then normal ones, but i don't know in what sizes they available

luposolitario: when the devil caresses you wants something

WHIPEDMEAT: only dumbs clone from 12/12

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote

Old 12-13-2018, 09:44 PM #32
picalin

picalin has a spectacular aura aboutpicalin has a spectacular aura aboutpicalin has a spectacular aura aboutpicalin has a spectacular aura about
Thank You, WHIPEDMEAT!
picalin is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2019, 05:57 AM #33
TrillOG

TrillOG is a glorious beacon of lightTrillOG is a glorious beacon of lightTrillOG is a glorious beacon of lightTrillOG is a glorious beacon of lightTrillOG is a glorious beacon of lightTrillOG is a glorious beacon of lightTrillOG is a glorious beacon of lightTrillOG is a glorious beacon of lightTrillOG is a glorious beacon of lightTrillOG is a glorious beacon of lightTrillOG is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidopc View Post
Been unable to grow for almost 7 years but fast approaching I will be able to do a small grow unlike all my previous ones. As I havnt really been around for a while. I'd just like to ask which are the best auto flowers you've grown and recommend for great taste & if decent yield. Don't mind indica or sativas. Just like great taste. Cheers dude.
I really liked seedsman auto white widow, and auto sour diesel haze. The haze had a better yield the widow had a better flavor. Flash seeds holy man was great in relation to effect, taste wasn't much to write home about.. The Neville's I grew had a great smell and flavor yield, but the potency wasn't that great..

Old 02-12-2019, 12:21 PM #34
SGS
In The Garden

SGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of light
Love your thread WHIPPED... ive been working on an Auto Grow Guide over the last few days as i keep seeing people struggling to grow good autos even after yrs of them being released... just a lot of misinformation still out there.... then i came across this thread... hope you dont mind me posting up my thread...

SGS
SGS is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2019, 09:27 AM #35
WHIPEDMEAT
Modortalan

WHIPEDMEAT has disabled reputation
no, you are free to use it. altough it is unfinished yet, i am just a little lazy, and have no time to edit some new information. but sooner or later i will write some more things.
WHIPEDMEAT is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2019, 04:41 PM #36
WHIPEDMEAT
Modortalan

WHIPEDMEAT has disabled reputation
there is an other way to maximize autoflowers,
mazarfakar ( automazar x gorilla auto ) reached the top of a 2m high tent... and it is just at halfway in flowering.....

i am thinking about to write more exact details on hydroponic growing of autos

Click image for larger version

Name:	2m high mazarfakar_cleaned.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	491320
WHIPEDMEAT is offline Quote