Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2019, 01:53 AM #4731
Night4wings20

Night4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really nice
They aren't from Afropips @Organik
Night4wings20 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2019, 03:52 AM #4732
Organik

Organik is a jewel in the roughOrganik is a jewel in the roughOrganik is a jewel in the roughOrganik is a jewel in the roughOrganik is a jewel in the roughOrganik is a jewel in the roughOrganik is a jewel in the rough
Did you find these rare gems in a pack from Seeds of Africa?
Organik is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2019, 04:20 AM #4733
ThaiBliss

ThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant futureThaiBliss has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucket-Bong View Post
Hi all, thsi one was definitely the nicest plant I have grown from the MOX S1 seed. She wasnt the largest plant I have grown by a long stretch but she was special as far as her smoke went.

She was tall, a bit lanky and she had a really beautiful blue colouration with long, spear shaped colas that had a wonderful pine-mint aroma and a really enjoyable, laugh inducing, euphoric high. We used to call this one the " green ecstasy " as it used to make the smoker feel very in love with the world but she was also really strong and was one of those ceiling free sativa types that you would end up as high as a kite and as silly as a goose.

I believe myself that these types are the closest to the old Mullumbimby Madness that I have found in Kangas seed. We found her to be very much like the best home grown old school Oz sativa.

If I ever get around to making an S2 selection from the MOX seed then these types are the ones I will be searching for.

View Image
I can't believe how much this plant looks like my special selected plant from the latest generation of my pollen chucking project.

Bucket-Bong's:

My latest came from a cross with Kali Mist:

The funny thing is, I'll be soon sprouting some Gypsy Thai x Mullumbimby Madness x Neville's Haze. When I tame the ripening date of my selection a bit, I'll likely be crossing it into the children of the mother plant I just posted above.

The aromas of the plant above were sour lemon, sweet and earthy orange, mint, menthol, leather. Reports from patients indicate "really good" weed with a "very uplifting" effect.

ThaiBliss

Looking for Lost Strains: Seeing God; Pinecone

The Search for Trip Weed: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278209
ThaiBliss is offline Quote

21 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2019, 05:35 AM #4734
Night4wings20

Night4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Organik View Post
Did you find these rare gems in a pack from Seeds of Africa?

The malawi is a 3 way cross of different malawis made by a member here on ICmag.

The Swazi gold is from Seeds of Africa (I think, not 100% sure) but was not found by me, another member here on ICmag kindly gifted me 2 phenos that he found in his Swazi that he grew. Lime pheno and sweet pheno

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2019, 06:42 AM #4735
Night4wings20

Here is the Swazi Gold (Lime Pheno) for comparison, she is seeded by a Swazi Gold (Lime Pheno) male to create P1's for preservation

Last edited by Night4wings20; 03-05-2019 at 02:22 PM.. Reason: Used the wrong term, Pure male and Female were used to create these seeds, not a reverted female.

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:08 AM #4736
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant futureMAHA KALA has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyChicago View Post
Same with my party weed

This really is the perfect weed for musicians, or better for dj's as you basically never get tired. Sometimes my head feels like a music sampler, trying to split music into 5-6 individual tracks. Music can get so hypnotic with sativas...

Pan-o-Haze, 25days to go
Didn't expect her getting so hungry in her 54L pot...
View Image
oh yes, its a fact that entheogens changed western music big time.. instead of bird singing, we have vibrating molecules now just that mainstream music of the beatles was changed after they smoked few jays with Bob Dylan their music after that was much more creative.. beautiful haze cross Johny!!!

Old 03-05-2019, 08:43 AM #4737
canna.ballistic

canna.ballistic is just really nicecanna.ballistic is just really nicecanna.ballistic is just really nicecanna.ballistic is just really nicecanna.ballistic is just really nicecanna.ballistic is just really nicecanna.ballistic is just really nicecanna.ballistic is just really nicecanna.ballistic is just really nicecanna.ballistic is just really nicecanna.ballistic is just really nice
This one is a Chimera 'Sweet Skunk' (LemonCello) x Ace 'Green Haze Thai' ...

Popped up by herself under where the mother grew last year, so the seed must have dislodged from the mother during harvest or thereabouts.

The stretch has been hard to manage ... she is fairly sensitive to nutrients, but has put on so much vegetative growth during the stretch that I couldn't get enough food into her ... so she chewed up a lot of her primary fan leaves. I've had this problem with all the Sweet Skunk strains I've grown [Sweet Skunk S1, Simply Irresistible, Hawaiian Spice] ... hopefully I'll work it out one day, or maybe not !!

Just over 10' tall now with 4' long branches ... stretch appears to have slowed down, but no visible signs of heads forming yet. Has your typical sweet spicy woody aromas for the stem rub.

Photos from today ...
canna.ballistic is offline Quote

18 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2019, 10:20 AM #4738
Pepé The Grower

Pepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night4wings20 View Post
Here is the Swazi Gold (Lime Pheno) for comparison, she is seeded by a Swazi Gold (Lime Pheno) male to create S1's for preservation
View Image
Nice plants you show us there Night4wings20. I'm just curious how S1's goes when it comes to preservation? I mean fem' beans probably isn't the best ways to preserve a line? Isn't it?

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2019, 11:45 AM #4739
Illuminate
Keyboard Warrior

Illuminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant future
If all you had were girls, thats all you can preserve. If you sow s1 into a field they revert back to m/f eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2019, 12:03 PM #4740
Pepé The Grower

Pepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud ofPepé The Grower has much to be proud of
Of course, if no males s1's is the way to go. But it doesn't change the core of the problem, sooner or later you'll need some males to keep the line fit, i guess. And if all you got is selfed beans you'll have to outcross the strain, which probably goes against the very goal of preservation...

What you mean exactly by:
Quote:
If you sow s1 into a field they revert back to m/f eventually
?
If you sow s1 only in a field you should have females only...i don't see how a male could pop out of that, and if ever it happens, will it really be a male? I mean when it passes genes, does it really passes the males ones?

3 members found this post helpful.