Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Canna Venture Seeds > CannaVenture Seeds new website open

Thread Title Search
CannaVenture Seeds new website open Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2019, 12:37 PM #51
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant future
TheBlaze is offline Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 11:18 PM #52
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
6 of 6 on the new seeds popped, Pure Ghost, Arcata Ghost and Cheap Thrills, 2 each! The 2 Supertramps are doing their thang 10 days into flower, pretty compact and stocky so far, however, they are under the white LED's which keep them short and they are pretty close to the lights as well, which also keeps them short... But its all good...
Buddah Watcha is offline Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 09:25 AM #53
Zapadra

Zapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud of
Soooo.. My package DID arrive and I jumped the gun a little. Thanks CV! Got more than I paid for and some sick freebies! The delay was our side only. It came

I would rather inspire than achieve.
Zapadra is online now Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 03:50 AM #54
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud ofwvkindbud38 has much to be proud of
There's a few strains I've thought about ordering and giving Canna a try. How long does it usually take to get your orders sent??? Of course I'm in US. Nothing like buying directly from the breeder though.
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 11:28 AM #55
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
Right on, glad you guys got your issues figured it out! Rusty seems to be legit to me!

Order from CVS was fairly fast, I think it took around 10 days to get it in Europe!

Got the next 6 vegging along! One of the Ghost OGs took almost 10 days to break ground, and had a bit rough start, but it seems to be recovering and will pull through! Also the 2 supertramp cuts in the back starting to veg away!

The 2 supertramps in flower are doing their thing and starting to throw some pistils out, a bit slower than expected...

Old 02-12-2019, 03:03 AM #56
nickman

nickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah Watcha View Post
Right on, glad you guys got your issues figured it out! Rusty seems to be legit to me!

Order from CVS was fairly fast, I think it took around 10 days to get it in Europe!

Got the next 6 vegging along! One of the Ghost OGs took almost 10 days to break ground, and had a bit rough start, but it seems to be recovering and will pull through! Also the 2 supertramp cuts in the back starting to veg away!

View Image

The 2 supertramps in flower are doing their thing and starting to throw some pistils out, a bit slower than expected...

Dam bro, you grabbed all the good one’s...!!!...

nickman is online now Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:27 AM #57
Buddah Watcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
Dam bro, you grabbed all the good one’s...!!!...
haha Not all of them but a good few selection and the nice 40% off made more attractive for sure to jump on some great gear Plus a few freebies... Rusty was generous!

If you guys missed out, CVS website is having another limited time sale, 40% off with freebies included, cant beat that! Promo code is "JUSTFORYOU"

Peace
Old 02-20-2019, 03:48 PM #58
weedobix

weedobix is just really niceweedobix is just really niceweedobix is just really niceweedobix is just really niceweedobix is just really niceweedobix is just really niceweedobix is just really niceweedobix is just really niceweedobix is just really nice
my delivery made it to me in the uk, got a pack of albert & affie freebies, couldn't resist with the 40% off, great deal

took about 2 weeks

Last edited by weedobix; 02-20-2019 at 05:35 PM..
weedobix is offline Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 03:50 PM #59
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant future
Still haven't got mine. Almost 4 months later. Oh well...
TheBlaze is offline Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 11:28 PM #60
Harry Ballzonya

Harry Ballzonya will become famous soon enoughHarry Ballzonya will become famous soon enoughHarry Ballzonya will become famous soon enough
Is Canna Venture still in business or did they disappear?
Harry Ballzonya is offline Quote