You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > New threads

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Greenpoint Seeds
New threads Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2019, 07:35 PM #151
nickman

nickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant future
I have two Night Riders and three Hickok Haze...

The Night Riders are on day 26 in these pics...!!!...
The Hickok Haze are on day 40 in these pics...!!!...

Night Riders ...

nickman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2019, 07:39 PM #152
nickman

nickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant future
Couple more pics of the Night Riders...

I’m really looking forward to harvesting these girls... last round I only had one female and I wasn’t to fond of her... I’m hoping these two turn out a lot better then the previous ...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 07:42 PM #153
nickman

Hickok Haze...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 07:47 PM #154
nickman

Hickok Haze...

These Haze smell so pungent... one has a little lime smell also coming through on the backend...
These Hickoks surprised me with the smells and the amount of frost on them...
sorry for the yellow tint from the hps lights...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 07:51 PM #155
nickman

Last but not least are the three Raindance females, still in veg...!!!...

I’ve been supercropping the heck out of them...!!!...

That’s all for now folks...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-18-2019, 03:40 AM #156
nickman

Night Rider...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2019, 03:42 AM #157
nickman

NR...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2019, 03:47 AM #158
nickman

Hickok Haze...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2019, 12:50 PM #159
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Beautiful job Nickman! You are going to L-O-V-E that Night Rider dude. I have grown it a couple times and it is some head wrecking smoke, my favorite was most definitely the i95 leaner's. I have a couple packs put back, I think I am gonna run a few again next run after my current one. I am growing out several GPS strains this run as well, they are kicking ass in veg atm, hoping to flip in a week.

I tell ya what buddy, there is an i95 pheno in those beans that you will never want to let go of, if ya find her (and I hope ya do). She yields a bit above average but the smoke and smell is out of this world man! I remember it had long rock hard nugs, with little points sticking out everywhere, not really foxtails but something similar. The calyx's were some of the biggest I have ever seen, and I mean the buds were made of ginormous fat calyxs the size of corn... The color was mint lime green, the odor was insane. Hope you are legal and if not you better have you some hardcore odor control man, because the smell reeks for miles lol. It had a very strong straight gasoline smell. Look at it like this..... Imagine standing outside on a hot summers day at the gas station, standing next to your vehicle while your pumping gas, and the fumes blowing straight into your nose. Then about 20ft away on the main road lies a dead skunk thats been rotting in the hot humid sun for several days... and then, some of the exhchangeable propane refill tanks by the door of the station are leaking propane... then throw in a small kick of sour, and you got yourself some i95'ish Night Rider. No joke, your in for a surprise if you get that pheno. Potency is headwrecking, uplifting on edge sativa stone.

I will be keeping an eye on your thread buddy. Wish you the best with your grow!

MountainBudz is offline Quote

Old 02-25-2019, 08:03 PM #160
nickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBudz View Post
Beautiful job Nickman! You are going to L-O-V-E that Night Rider dude. I have grown it a couple times and it is some head wrecking smoke, my favorite was most definitely the i95 leaner's. I have a couple packs put back, I think I am gonna run a few again next run after my current one. I am growing out several GPS strains this run as well, they are kicking ass in veg atm, hoping to flip in a week.

I tell ya what buddy, there is an i95 pheno in those beans that you will never want to let go of, if ya find her (and I hope ya do). She yields a bit above average but the smoke and smell is out of this world man! I remember it had long rock hard nugs, with little points sticking out everywhere, not really foxtails but something similar. The calyx's were some of the biggest I have ever seen, and I mean the buds were made of ginormous fat calyxs the size of corn... The color was mint lime green, the odor was insane. Hope you are legal and if not you better have you some hardcore odor control man, because the smell reeks for miles lol. It had a very strong straight gasoline smell. Look at it like this..... Imagine standing outside on a hot summers day at the gas station, standing next to your vehicle while your pumping gas, and the fumes blowing straight into your nose. Then about 20ft away on the main road lies a dead skunk thats been rotting in the hot humid sun for several days... and then, some of the exhchangeable propane refill tanks by the door of the station are leaking propane... then throw in a small kick of sour, and you got yourself some i95'ish Night Rider. No joke, your in for a surprise if you get that pheno. Potency is headwrecking, uplifting on edge sativa stone.

I will be keeping an eye on your thread buddy. Wish you the best with your grow!

Thanx buddy, this is actually the second time growing this strain...

Last round I grew half the pack and ended up with only one girl... she was ok, nothing to write home about... the buds were more on the fluffier side but it was hot summertime grow so that could have been a factor...
this round I put down the rest of the pack and got these two girls... one is actually looking kinda like the first pheno I had with the fluffier buds...
The other is looking a little different... same structure just bigger looking calyx’s... the buds are elongated compaired to other plants...

I really hope I do find a I-95 leaner... that’s pretty much what I’m looking for...!!!...

I drive on I-95 everyday so it would be AWSOME to be riding up 95 and smoking on 95 at the same time...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote