Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > The Library > Favorite grow podcasts old or new

Thread Title Search
Favorite grow podcasts old or new Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2019, 02:28 PM #81
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaRed View Post
I have to say that today I listened to the single best episode of a podcast ever!

Tad really had great guest on KIS Organics cannabis cultivation and science podcast. And it was all science that we ALL NEED TO HEAR.

Great info on drying and curing, lights, humidity, lollipopping. Best science backed info we have specific to cannabis.

https://www.kisorganics.com/pages/ca...ast-episode-43

From KIS podcast description:
Dr. Allison Justice
Allison graduated from Clemson University with a Ph.D. in Plant and Environmental Science. During her time at Clemson, Allison taught greenhouse management to undergraduate students, where they focused on organic methods and production. Allison’s dissertation involved investigating the effects of a beneficial mycorrhizal type organism (Piriformospora india), where she learned that organic, sustainable growing can be easy, cost-effective, and produce aesthetically pleasing plants when done properly. Through research, Allison is elevating the standards of cannabis cultivation both indoors and in greenhouse settings. Allison also is a partner of a 40 acre hemp farm and large scale extraction facility in South Carolina.
Dr. Justice has been appointed to the California Industrial Hemp Advisory Board, through May of 2020. She was also named one of "40 Under 40 in Cannabis" by Marijuana Venture Magazine.
I listened to this episode before I saw your post and I agree 100% - Definitely in the top 3 cannabis related podcast episodes I've ever listened to from any show.
beta is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2019, 02:33 PM #82
Handlebar

Handlebar will become famous soon enoughHandlebar will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
I listened to this episode before I saw your post and I agree 100% - Definitely in the top 3 cannabis related podcast episodes I've ever listened to from any show.
I was coming in here to mention this podcast in general. Great one.
Handlebar is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2019, 08:53 PM #83
CannaRed

CannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
Just to further the thread - Beta, what are your other favorite single episodes?

It's really hard for me to pick a favorite other than this one. I can't think of another episode that had so much valuable information.

I usually like breeder interviews - you learn alot about their grow styles, and methods, and what they were looking for in a certain strain.
We all can't use every technique we here from a breeder or another grower because alot of things just don't work as well in our specific setup, but that's why I like to listen to so many different interviews- I can learn, pick and choose techniques that work for my grow.

I've learned alot from interviews of Duke Diamond, Mr Soul, Colin Bell, Jeff Lowenfields, microbe man, DJ short, I could go on and on.

Mitch from the Adam Dunn show used to really plan good questions to ask when cannabis experts or scientist came on the show. There are a few early interviews that were excellent.
CannaRed is online now Quote

Old 02-10-2019, 02:36 PM #84
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaRed View Post
Just to further the thread - Beta, what are your other favorite single episodes?
Outside of this show virtually all of my other favorites come from The Pot Cast and Shaping Fire.
beta is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.