What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zoo's SourBubble Bx1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zoolander

Yeah its a bummer for the first time lol . Tomorrow they all go into 5 gallon pot's and into flower. :jump:

G

guest3854

Nice Zoo ... Looking forward to seeing how they fair for ya . Treating 'em really nice , so I expect to see some killer nugs on tha plants .

Talk later ,
Steele

Z

zoolander

Whats up Steel ? They just hit flower so its off to the big show for them .

Care Free 1

Veteran
OK Zoo, :wave:

The preview has been great, so in your hands I expect magic to happen when the main event gets under way. :yes:

:lurk: I'm lurking and watching.

CF1

G

grapepunched

Looking good, I got some BX3 and BX4 in veg now, so if I find a male in my BX4s you will be the first to know my friend. You have been here awhile and you seem to have gotten more and more friends by the day. Lovin your grow Zoo, keep us posted! PEACE brother!

-gp

ConceptOfSleep

zoolander said:
Whats up Steel ? They just hit flower so its off to the big show for them .

Allright!! Glad Ive got a good seat for this one...

Gonna be one dank show thats for sure!!! Can't wait to see these SourBubs done the Zoo way:D

:joint:

Z

zoolander

Wow , I got to bed and everyone stops by . Thanx for all the good words guy's and hope to do them proud , Now the pressures on LOL

Z

zoolander

Sorry guy's been down with a migrane again for 2 day's but heres one of my Sourbubble females a few days into flower and looks to be a huge monster :jump:

G

Guest 16149

Zoo
sorry to hear about the migraines, they really suck and suck the energy and sometimes even the will to live. Hang in there, this too shall pass :)

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
She is a beauty Zoo! I am anxious to see her later in flower. I have some SourBubble Bx3 x Purple Trainwreck and SourBub bx3 x Heri that I will be starting very shortly. Btw, where do u pick up your Groton cubes? About to order some and wondering whos got them for the cheapest. Best of luck w/ the grow m8!
-DrPoison :laughing:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Zoo...I hate to hear your in pain my friend...I'm saddened...but...by the looks of the SB girl you have someone to help get you through...cannabis growing has its own therapeudic properties...get well soon DD

Z

zoolander

Thanx guy's and I'll try to post pix of the other 2 soon. Yeah these headache's are a nightmare but 20 years of them it seems I'll die with these damn things .

Brotherbud

Nice pics as usual Zoo, plants look happy. I've been trying to score some SourBubble fir awhile now with no luck yet so I'm tempted to germ my last pack of Swan Song's Double Soour Bubble{Rez's original Double Sour Diesel x Bog's Sour Bubble} in hopes of find a Sour Bubble dominant lady. Hope the pain goes away soon man, PEACE!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.