What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Martinique Smoking TOUR, into the Carribean

Unclejesse

Niceness, thos buds look better and alittle brighter then the J.A. buds i got acouple yrs ago.
I need to get down there .

BloodyTreez

trinidad sativa - Red beard...

trinidad sativa - Red beard...

Hi, very nice thread indeed. I myself being a native of the caribbean can grade, the herb found throughout the caribbean easily. In my opinion, after smoking caribbean weeds for more than 2 decades.

1. Trinidad - local sativa - african red beard x colombian x mexican.
2. Jamaican skunk - difficult to find any commercial jamaican sativas
3. St Vincent -

The local sativa in Trinidad, come in a few varieties depending on the location - which mountain it grew on, has a piney / menthol/ mango / fuity/ and earthy flavours. Nice smooth long lasting high, definitely psychadelic and the buds are very resinous. I like the jamaican skunk, nice peppery spicey skunky smell, mostly indica though. St Vincent, well very rare to find an exceptional batch, but it does happen occasionally, plus they have crossed their genes with some indica, so its not as sativa as before. Trinidad local sativa is the best as far as sativas go in the caribbean, along with jamaica blue mountain if you can find em.

picture.php

good smoking. :smokeit:

Here are some shots of what I was smoking on christmas evening.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey BloodyTreez,

thanks for posting on this thread, i really like the shape of your buds.. and you seem to know a lot about those sativas ! your buds looks way better than what i had for sure !
I have to go to Trinidad, went there when i was a kid, for the carnival... truely a nice place...

An a place to grow outdoor that's for sure...

I hope your keeping the seeds of the best samples, this could be worth a lot in the future, as it seems people in the carribean are hybridising their plants to much these days... started with jamaica (it seems blueberry and skunk are all over there), and probably going on to the others islands at the moment.. but i m sure also you know more than me about it ! what do you think ?

thanks for keeping this thread alive, and feel free to post any info, comment or pict in here ! Good to see fellow mates from the islands ! are you growing outdoor ?

+++

Midnight Toka

Hey BloodyTreez,

thanks for posting on this thread, i really like the shape of your buds.. and you seem to know a lot about those sativas ! your buds looks way better than what i had for sure !
I have to go to Trinidad, went there when i was a kid, for the carnival... truely a nice place...

I hope your keeping the seeds of the best samples, this could be worth a lot in the future, as it seems people in the carribean are hybridising their plants to much these days... started with jamaica (it seems blueberry and skunk are all over there), and probably going on to the others islands at the moment.. but i m sure also you know more than me about it ! what do you think ?

thanks for keeping this thread alive, and feel free to post any info, comment or pict in here ! Good to see fellow mates from the islands ! are you growing outdoor ?

+++

I wanted to know if you have any of those seeds growing from your travels? I would love to see what properly grown cannabis like that would look like. And cured as well. Kick ass sativa probably. So lucky!

BloodyTreez

Hey BloodyTreez,

+++

Thanks for the kind words Titoon, there is very good typical landrace sativa herb to be found in Trinidad, but you have to know the older planters to really get good stuff, otherwise you would be getting commercial stuff like the Stuff from St. Vincent, the skunk from Jamaica called Jam for short. But truly nothing beats the mint of land race redbeard or santa marta. The hybridising is now being done within the last year and up till now. True planters who I know personally are still maintaining the landrace sativas separately. I personally have probably about 400 F1 and F2 seeds of hybrids. I plan on growing out about a hundred of those some time this year and do some serious selection and see what I can come up with.
I will post some pics of some bud of pure land race sativa in the next couple days, I am almost sure its gonna be an early cut, so definitely an up high, nice minty flavour.

Still trying to get my hands on some local sativa that takes up to 8 months to mature. Most planters have selected and now have sativas that mature in 5 months, alot or should I say most of them cut their crops too early.

This is a great thread and it will be an honor to contribute whatever I can, thanks again Titoon. Carnival time is soon.:whistling: Whenever you decide to visit let me know, we will go to the hills and valleys.:biggrin:

Here are some shots of Jamcian Sativa. Pobably a hybrid, but definitely Sativa dominant just shooting pisitls, showing her womanhood.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace,
BT

Ioni Botani

Stop by Anguilla, BWI. Most beautiful island in the Caribe Ive ever been.

Respek.

IonI see you got some Sensi, and some Vensi (The black shit) And even some Fonto (tobacco)

Sighhh.....I miss island time.

BLESS!

I

MVC

titoon29 - nice report and pictures included. Hope you will start new thread with another trip report...

74G

again...

again...

Another great thread Titoon and i really like that one with the surf pict and beach and landscape ...
Thks a lot cause i love to go there one day... .. .
PEACE

Latest posts

Latest posts