What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cloning an entire plant, too much?

Murphy

I had a mouse problem once, an old hillbilly told me to shove steel wool in the hole before sealing it or they will just chew back through. It worked for me.

Also, rats won't go in Ivy, if you can plant it outside of your grow room, it would help.

For everything you put out to catch them, you are also attracting more. Fix the problem of where they are coming in first, then kill who's left. Don't put out bait to attract them to the trap first.....trust me, there are more rats then you have bait and traps for, it's a fight you'll never win.

ackuric

well 1st night since the 5 plants being attacked, i caught 1 by the neck, i have 4 traps set all inside a small 4x4 grow area, 2 had peanut butter as bait, and what do ya know, the little bugger was licking the peanut butter off as he got what was coming to him, a broken neck. What I like about these traps is I can remove the mouse, re-set it and cross my fingers that his little brothers and sisters try messin' around and like peanut butter just as much ;)

G

GDS StonerBoy

I recently had a rat problem from 2 of them but one was a really big rat. I am terribly afraid of rats they effing give me the creeps and this one would get in the house through my bedroom. He'd make a loud racket running along the walls scaring me shitless at night. He'd always lick the peanut butter of the traps and get away without the trap even snapping. So i talked to one of my neighbors that used to be a Corn farmer and he told me that they had horrible rat problems everytime they'd cut the fields because rats would run every where from the big machinery. He told me that a rat just can not resist a Pecan and he was right. I crushed up a couple of pecans and i caught the big fucker and his mistress in the same night. Fresh pecans has a smell that they cant resist and by crushing it up and sprinkling it all over the trap, they'll walk all over the trap trying to get every last morsel.

I havent had a rat problem since and i'm totally prepared for any other rodents that may try to invade my home.

Latest posts

Latest posts