What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SourDiesel IBL - SourPheno

skar

woooo ho hooo ! impressive bro, look like you got her dialed in and for your first shot at her very nice. She's definately in my top 5 concerning the taste and smell but i still need to find a full fuel pheno.

Summer was great here thanks, a lot of BBQ with friends, visited the family etc...hope yours was good too and see you around.

G

I've been looking at strains and this one seems like one i want to get involved with but they are going for 160 on seedbay so i'll wait and see if i can find a cut around my parts.

Lucky you get to taste that sweet plant every day!

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
skar said:
hey, thanks to stop by this thread guys ;)

HH> these one was vegged 50+days and was topped / trained so the height was approximatively 80cm. These bitches are some stretchy one so the topping/training looked good to me.
The yield is around 40grs per plant, not the better yielder of my last batch but a good one.

hope to help

thanks for the info....yea i can see im in for some training .HH. =]-~

skar

hey REZ, the man himself thanks for your words and thx to make possible for us to grow a strain like the Sour Diesel.

all the best with the new projects !

Last edited:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Rez you're the MAN !
Thanks a lot for bringing us in seeds what was few years ago an elite clone, unreachable for our little european gardens !
I'm currently running another batch with two clones of this particular pheno, 1st flowering week.... Pictures will come... She seems to have big stretch, but the height shouldn't be a problem...

st0fr

I have these 3 Sour Diesel seeds.

I think I'm going to buy more..

But I wonder if I'm just bying into the hype? I mean there has to be hundreds of strains.. Each good..

Everyones plants look great though. Awesome even. They really do. Could I give rep points, I'd send some your way ;)

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
st0fr, i've been running a lot of strains for 4 years ( about 30 ), and smoked a lot more, and sour Diesel is in my top10 in term of power.... The taste is kinda weird on this pheno, i would have prefered diesel taste, but it's sooo unique and really strong....

st0fr

Yeah man that's just it.. I think I need to do the grow mysylf, see how I like it..

All in due time though, only on my second grow, and I've got a bulk of seeds (in my world) that I want to grow first..

Nice thread tough mate.

skar

about the Sour Diesel ibl i think that if a grower try her one time and like her, with all her particularities he will do everythings he can to keep her in his garden.

She must be like some others special strains that you like or don't like..no real place for "mid-like" lol

Anyway, i like a lot the taste and the high of these buds...i need to grab a pack to find a male and a full fuel lady :joint:

D

DioGenuS

I got it too ! :)

I got it too ! :)

Hellow..

The same one..

macrosdbx1.jpg

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow frosty frosty buds amazing ^^ give me some cut friend!! One of the best strain I'd smoked in amsterdam.Powerfull and geat aroma, the best..

Damm HighClass you got some nice genetics in you're garden. SourD ibl is the dankness. Which one do you like smokin more the ibl or that S1 bubba of yours?

highclasscandy

i might find myself opening the bubba nug jar more often, this intense deep smell just keeps me coming back for more- it might not last that long :muahaha:
...but the diesels havent finished curing yet,though they smell better and more intense each day, i give them at least another two weeks of curing.
hows your palate?