What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ZERO GOES WITH FFOF for OG KUSH

G

I like

I like

I have a tuff shed i just started and man ur giving me some ideas. I fur doing that I could be doing so much more.heheheheh :headbange

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
remember i had a problem with PH and had bad def. some of the leaf tips are still yellow/white because of it. i dont see too many problerms...

this bitch looks like she decided to reveg herself!!!!!i think it might be genetic + heat. the tops do get close to the light....

my clones needed more light!

so i threw this 400W in my bedroom in the corner....

some variouse pics.

home made outlets

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
sugarbear II-thanks for stoping by! :wave:

vinnystallion - you should do it! ive got wat too much wattage u could getaway with 2 600's or a 1k in a 6x6 shed

SuperNuck- thanks for stoping by! the fans make a reverb type noise so when im sleeping i here a slight clicking (shed flexing) the fan is mounted on the plastic door not the best, but its almost inaudiable. i have garadges below me so no worries.

PhillyPride - thanks for stoping by! im at 49 days right now.

caligreen- thanks for visitng again! always nice got one cola i picked early for a tester. one of my girls is ulta quick and looks almost ready (10clear80cloudy 10amber%) i picked a early sample.

Digital, k+++... what a kick ass set-up. Quick question, when your plants had a ph problem, what did you do? Adjust the ph and watch it daily, or change the rez's out and adjust ph then?

Anyway, incredible grow bro... so f*cking awsome!

YeshijaH

I just wish to thank you for this really awesome info/tips for ~indoor setup. I wish I had some to offer right now but comcast seems to be trespassing randomly on my property for some un-explained reason. Anyway, I can offer some experience with the nutes, I have had success with organic hawaiian spirulina, honey, and bioBizz products. 100% pure neem is ok for a foliar feed if necessary but it's better as a source of lipids to the roots. I think cali green was on the money with the pure water idea to simulate rain cleaning the plants I am seeking an old school super soaker. I hope this can add more resin to your plants. Good luck, and thanks again for the awesome tips!

Bøf

Hey man. I had to see what you were up to. Nice grow I must say, I dont think ive ever seen someone having so much light over so "few" plants. I like it :) Looking foreward to the follow-up.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
caligreen said:
come on digital whats up with an update??
sorry man been busy, work fulltime and i need to borrow a digi i droped mine in nutes.......i was also kind of embarrased because of the PH problem i had.

i changed bulbs to MH just so the colors would come out good.
being perpetual ive got 10 2 weekold infront of my 3 remaining good bushes.

whole garden shots

young-uns. i learned alot with nutes and have actualy use very little on this batch. they have absolutely no tip burn and im still using all my favs, just 1/2 the amounts as last time. such finiky plants. old ones are being flushed w/ RO + atami flavor + carbload(AN)

ok so excuse the crinklely leafs from the nute burn.

Last edited:

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran

im not even close to satisfied, if i had checked ph more theyd way more beautiful.
theres a tad of PM floating around. thanks to MOUNTAIN i got some AQ10 on the way. itll eat it up. im at 70 +/-days and the trichs are still clear/cloudy/amber(75/20/5%) im figuring the slight reveg on some tips and the ph burn gave them a small stunting. safers 3-1 been helping untill then.
my young-uns are vastly healthyer then my flowers at this point and dont seam to be susceptible right now. i drizzled them with Salicylic acid (scorpion juice) to pump up there immune sys. and again foliard with pirhana (beneficial fungi) to protect the leafs.

UVB bulb

cool blue color... (i turn it off while avoiding looking at it once i get in kills your retinas FASSSSSSST)

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
i had mates some seeds....

i used a single branch from 3 plants...
the one with that tripple branch had a bizzar doubleseed..

just one though.
the other 2 batchs dont matter u all know what seeds look like.
id like to take this time to point out how i hate hydrofarm. ive replaced this CO2 vavle 3 times, 2 of them with a brand new unit off the shelf.....

you see how my tank is at 0.... its not even a week old...

the silanoid keeps getting stuck in the "on" position....

i added a a/c/dehumy to help dry the air...

thats the 3rd a/c haha... but i only run it on dehumy...
i put black tape over the very bright blue led temp readout. its so bright i can see the whole room with the rest of the lights out...with detail although blue and not even registering on my lumin meter i didnt want to chance it...
grabed some clones a few weeks ago... started with 15, i had pulled all but the 6 healthiest ones. if u notice i dont even cut the tips.. AN CLONE IT & JUMP START give 100% every time so far... so i can keep the best ones.

so im ready to go for round 3....ive got a apt inspection on 3/8/08 and my lease is due at that same time period i might move into a house at that point..so round 3 will probably be moms. then clone for the 3rd round at new location.
well please enjoy the pics, im going to go smoke me a doobie and watch KITCHEN NIGHTMARES
:joint: HIPPY :rasta:

Last edited:
B

Bigtimer7

Damn, Great job man those nugs are looking beautiful. That will be a fun trimming

party! Good job man and wish you many more beautiful nugs.

Mrpiston38

hye hommie when are you going to chop those big fat ladies down and how can someone like me get some good genetics like that on the 805 in cali. Hollywood is 3+ hrs south of me....... well if you need trimming help hit me up lol...

Mr.p

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
the trichs are not ready, i want a narcotic high, i like atleast40-50% amber trichs... actualy one of them i was looking at just a few min ago, probably cut her down on saturdau...alot more purple past 2 days since the pics..
i had a new idea for trimming i wanted to try..

hollywood has loads of good genetics...
what are you growing right now mrPiston38?

Latest posts

Latest posts