What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ZERO GOES WITH FFOF for OG KUSH

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Man those things look happy. They are going to love that Fox Farms Ocean Forrest soil its good stuff.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
its a sad story

http://www.lacitybeat.com/article.php?id=5913&IssueNum=217
http://www.weedtracker.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=268

i got them from a bag i got in hollywood
top shelf 75$ "bag"
i grew some out last year into some real big trees.
had alot of problems with hydro in my shed with airflow, heat, hotspots, and ultimatly pythium.

im happy about these seeds, i dont want to argu about genetics if you dont think its OG its not, but its a stinky, gasoline smelling heavy smoking kush.

anyways.
cant seam to find last years crop photo's ill post em in time.
i had 1 lb /plant tho. il shooting for more then that maybe 1-2 lb /plant

im planing on LST/FIM'ing them but dont want to stress them now.its been warm lately.

here they are this morning. before work
only have 1200 watts on them right now.

lumin meter shows about 400-500 lumins ill up it to as much as 2400 in flower though.
gave them there first foliar w/seaweed pirhana fungi and b vitamins/aminos/yeasts. (just after lights out of course)
heres my AN arsenal (i can see why ppl hate them so much, alot of stuff.)

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Impressive grow and set up, dude, it looks like a pharmacy at your place.
I think I will be tagging this one.

G

i was just curious, not trying to be argumentative, your setup is nice also

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
rkrone said:
i was just curious, not trying to be argumentative, your setup is nice also

thanks man.
i know your not, i just wanted to prevent an argument i know alot of IC'ers are very exact with there genetics.

i should have some pics up in the morning.

been looking real close.
anyone have a foliar fix for calium def?

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
figures id post some pics of the action.

added a 1k MH so now ive got 2200W mh lighting.

im maxing them out of at over 500 lumins sqft.

so the side growth is tromendose

i hope its ok to have live earthworms in the mix.
it seams some earthworms sneaked into my old mix.
dont know how but i think there good???

spots on the leafs from the foliars.
i like seaweed, and beni foliars.

found some old pics.
here is a harv i did about a year ago...

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
is no one intrested in my grow?

is no one intrested in my grow?

one more volly of pics.

seams like they feel like maturing and i noticed alot of smell last week and 2 days ago they started sexing themselves (fing males)
however i did have a bean that i had realy wanted to be female that wound up being female!! YAY!

blurry but shes pritty.

anyone care to guess these ones?

nice compact nodes.

from seed under 1200W makes compact early nodes. with low temps.

garden shot

you can tell the tall ones are going to be males. (right side)
no sex but the signes are clear.
alot of streching, and 11 fingerd leafs.

looks like im only going to get a few girls dispite perfect soil. cool temps, proper ventalation MH lighting and no defs/burns/stress.

what a bummer.
looks like were in for a long, large veg.

2 4 foot wide bushes would be nice.

G

guest5703

duuude I am soo interested. I will bookmark your grow right now so as I can come back everyday. If not posting for anyone else, post for me and yourself as a diary bro. Those girls you got there look really good man, the foliar spray is great I have always wanted to use it but never see anyone using it so heavily. But at night, when lights go out is when you spray them? I thought you were supposed to spray early hrs before light comes on then it can dry them off instead of sitting with it all night? Maybe I'm wrong. Nice last harvest, looks like they got fat as hell. Hows the smoke? Do you have any dry shots of your last harvest? It looks like your stalks are super hairy already, I bet they stink if you rub them! Those nodes are fantastic, your really doing a great job with the lumens and all. Looks like your in for a nice grow, long harvest...Why not add some other strains in? Well man I'll be back welcome to IC hope you stay it's really nice here! PEACE

EDIT-Also, you said males show eleven leaves or something along the lines of that...Never heard that one could you explain? I always thought a bunch of fingers was better than less...Well keep up the good work dude! :wave:

Last edited:
G

guest5703

I hope your still interested bro! Get back on here with an update! haha hope every things well PEACE

C_Q

Hey DH, I like your stee-lo!!! The girls are looking good, and it looks like you have had some experience in this, so this will be interesting. And dont fret, you know how it goes, ppl wanna see flowering pics, just wait till they are at full bore!

One thing tho, I dont like those spots from the foliars. I would cut the foliars if it's leaving that stuff, or try plain RO water spray, to wash it away?

G

guest5703

I think the stuff on the leaves is ok personally....It looks like its just from the nutrients. Nothing bad or harmful, and I really do love that you use all those foliars, it should make it interesting!!!

J-Roc

Digital hippy!
impressive grow diary my friend
look at the kickass setup!
and all those nutes!
k+ for this guy! :ying:

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
Time for some updates.
****ed up a top of one of my plants with too much LST
was bending it , tightening down my string, and SNAP!

luckily i managed to save the top and clone it.
this all happened on friday. 4 days ago.

the rest of the clones

Some LST work

ok so well start flowering..........NNNNNNNNNNNNNNow....
18 hours of darkness,
swaped out the MH bulbs for HPS

preflowers and purpleing vescles.

ive got 2 of these Pheno of OG ...different bag of seeds. looks just like the other Og's though.
very healthy plants.
here is a fan with extra leafs.

alot of the fans have alot of fingers. im counting 11 on this one.

typical top

fat stalk.
for 8-9 weeks old (from germ) its huge.

stupid boy, might keep him for a bit longer and make some og seeds.
not too sure...

smell control and my busted up fan.

thats ...lol aluminum tape the blades got shattered and it actualy holds it together well.

re-routed some of the venting..

cut out over 3 feet of ducting out to increased my flow
only got a S&P 6" (315+/- cfm)

the two 5200 BTU a/c's keep this grow at whatever temp i want.
had there evenings running at a steady 60F and days at 70, but increased night to 72 and days to 75' to try and counter any streching that will happen this week.

during late flower i plan to bring the temps way down and see if we get purple.

-also added Co2 about a week ago.

new car beeper. STAY AWAY FROM MY SHIT!

with 6 being the legal limit in california for a 'legal grow' i had to make them as big as i could.
2 more weeks and ill pop some master kush beans for my next run . ill try for two strains.
7 weeks of veg, on to the show!

G

guest5703

siiiiick! Goood luck on that big clone u accidentally took, I tried that before with a big top and it didnt take ohhh well. Your babies are looking lovely, that one you said was male looks female too me but who knows. PEACE!

G

guest5703

I just noticed you have two AC's??? Thats crazy bro, those are babies are gonna be sooo freakin bomb man! They are gonna love life!!! PEACE