What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zeus' Grow Show: Perpetual Bagseed CFL ScRoG!!!

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Congrats on all the great work being done in here :yes:

12 for 12 female ratio is amazing! :woohoo: props on that!

Scrog is looking great and full....hard to believe you're pulling this beauty of a grow off on CFL's :yoinks: You sure are setting an example for people wanting to grow with CFL's :respect:

I'm staying tuned in :lurk:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Thanks for stoppin by TML..tea, i am pretty surprised so far with the quality im gettin from cfl's only too, but they seem to be workin for me, so what the hell!!!Peace

- Z

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:biglaugh: lmfao means Laughing My Fucking Ass Off!

I'm always good for anything that deals with the word fuck :yes:
Such a versatile word...

I'm stoned
8378smiley-joint.gif

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
^^^^ hahaha LMFAO stoned at that hahaha

Hey Zeus, just popped in to say hey. I've been pretty busy, but I always like to check in on my friends. Take care man.

B/R

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Thanks for checkin in guys, but this is the last ur gonna see of my grows for a while!!!Today, after living here for 3 years, our landlord tells us that the house is for sale, and people wanna come and look at it on Sunday!!! Fuckin 2 days notice, AND we have to move now!!!! Fuckin BS, if u ask me!!! Anyhow, so my plants are either gonna get the chop...(cries), go outside to fend for themselves, or they might get a temporary home @ a friends house. But, either way, Im done for a while!!! Im pissed, to say the least...I have such a good setup and grow goin right now, its a shame to kill em all!!!Anyhow, peace all, and Ill be seein ya around.......

Zeus, signing off.......................................................................

:wave:_____________:wave_________________:wave:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
well, some good news...a friend of ours has a empty house and said we can use it till we can setup in our new place...so...this grow will go on...The girls(11) are done with their stretch, and the budsites are startin to fill in, so the show goes on, and the fun begins, .....wait......!..............NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Later y'all, and Im so glad I can continue to contribute here. Peace

- Z

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Zeus, glad to hear you found somewhere for your grow to continue. Look forward to watching your thread. Take care man.

B/R

G

Hey Zeus!!

I'm glad you dont have to ditch your grow. That would have sucked.

This first grow of mine is 1/2 in the jar. I'll be jarring the 2 Ice plants in the next day or two.

I have this second grow coming along too. 12 plants that I am waiting impatiently to show sex. They are like 5 weeks old as of today. I hope to put outside if I can find a place. They won't get big but better than nothing going outside.

Good luck with those girls!!!!!!!!!

Obli :sasmokin:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow 2 days notice...shit man that can't be legal....not here nhow..but sewing his ass wont help you out in this situation....hope you get it solved ...not that i think its a good idea growing at a friends place...but you gotta do what you gotta do....sending some good vibes your way :wave:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:wave: Wow, Im gone for a few dayz and all the smileys change, what the hell is happening to this world!?LOL...Hello all, Im back with good news and some bad news... :bashhead: First off, the bad...In a fit of rage during an argument with my girlfriend, I killed 6 of my girls!!! :cuss: I know it was a stupid thing to do, and I wont go into the details, but they are gone...R.I.P....BUT, I still have 5 beauties left, and they are doin great in my friends closet in her dead fathers house...the house is vacant, so its a perfect place...totally secluded, and NO strangers in sight!!! :muahaha: :woohoo:...3 of my 12 clones rooted, and are now in bigger pots, thriving in soil!!! I took 3 clones each from my BMR, and AK Moms(revegges), and they are looking super-great, and should have roots in a few days...Thats about it...Im glad to be back, and done with all the stupid house stress, for now!!!Anyhow, peace to all my peeps here, and ill have pics tomorrow or the next day!!! Later..

- Z.................... :wave: :headbange

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:headbange :wave: Hello all, and a Happy Canada Day to all my canuck friends... WELL!!!, My babies are finally back home, and we have figured out the house problem, so all is well again... :joint: My Moms and clones are doin great, and my bagseed girls are budding nicely. I lost another female due to nanners and pollen sacs, so I m left with 4 girls, and they are beauties!!! They all stretched ALOT in the first 2-3 weeks, but are now frosting up already, and gettin fatter. I had to lose the scrog, due to all the plant moving, so they are full on trees now... The lite penetration isnt gonna be as good, but I seem to have this shit dialed in, so we should get some nice buds soon!!! :headbange I love the new smileys!!! I have 3 bagseed clones vegging right now, and theyll go into the flower room as soon as theyre ready, and I also have the AK and BMR clones rooting, so Ill have lots goin on here in the next few months...Im glad to be back with all my peeps and u all enjoy the weekend and the pics..more to come manana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Peace all.

- Z

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice 2 hear you had it sorted....shit man i would freak out on that landlord ....Nway things are back on track i see....thats the main thing ey..:smile:.....

sorry about the nanners though...Seems like many people arre growing unstable strains ...i see it more and more....me thinks a Hermiecrusade is in order here... :muahaha:
have gotten a few myself this past run....i totally freak out and cut the biatch without further thinking lol....i know its not always possible 2 just cut 1 over ...but you know what i mean ey....

thanks for ya update bro :wave:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Zeus, glad to see those CFL's again man. I'm grabbing my bins today to start my CFL seed grow. Things look great man, be back later.

B/R

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:muahaha: Hey guys, just another quick update with some new pics... We got Mother shots(2xBMR, 2xPurpleAK48), clones...3 rooted from the baggy girls, and 3 each from all of my Moms... :rasta: I just painted my Mom/clone box with some flat white paint, so it looks much better now, and Im goonna paint the flower room as well so as to get better reflection. So, anyhow, thats it for now, and enjoy the pics...

First up, the AK48 Moms

Now the BMR Moms...

And now all the clones and the freshly painted box!!!
:wave:

Peace all, and keep it green!!! :wave:

- Z

hey Zeus this is looking awesome I can't wait to get myself all set up so that I can have a go. I was a little skeptical about the cfl's at first but they don't seem like they are a problem for vegging and flowering from what u are showing me.

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey UW, thanks for stoppin by!!! YES, the cfl's are GREAT for flower and vegging...I was skeptical at first myself, but my girl showed me the way, with a lot of help from IC, and I got the shit dialed in pretty nice... IMO, the 42 watters or above are the only ones really worth it, but Ive seen great grows from lesser bulbs here, so go figure...Let me know when u get started, and Ill be happy to answer any q's u might have.Peace bro, and Ill se ya around the block.....

- Z

NOFpuXnk

zeus i like that "perpetual bagseed"
thats the same grow as me!
since i dunno how to order seeds and i have access to tons of bagseed.

awesome grow great pictures
K+

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Zeus :wave:

Sounds like you've had some turbulance during this grow.
Your landlord....what an asshole! :biglaugh: Glad things worked out positively for you though :yes:

Not gonna ask how or why plants got involved in an argument...but RIP just the same :badday:
I think that's why they say we learn from our mistakes eh? :smile:

Looks like you got some nice buds forming in there :woohoo:

Keep'er growing and keep'er green buddy :canabis:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey TML... :wave: :laughing: Damn dude, if u didnt peg that shit on the head!!! I dont know how they got involved in the argument either, but they did, and , like u said, RIP!!! :badday: Anyhow, I too am glad as hell to have my babies back in my care, and they are doin splendidly!!! :jump: The 4 bagseed trees are frosting up like crazy, and , WTF!!, turnin purple!!! I must have a purple thumb, not a green one, cause Ive never had so many purple plants!!!! :nono: :muahaha: Ill have some macros and other shots later today...I got lots of rooted clones vegging now, and my Moms are producing nicely and stayin greeen and healthy!!!Later all. Peace

- Z :headbange