What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2020?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Draft Gavin Newsom for pres.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Coorperate America appears most afraid of bernie. So for now I think he is still the best choice.

This this this. I don't agree with a lot of what Bernie wants, but I know one thing: the establishment is doing everything in their narrative-controlling power to prevent him from it. That means he's obviously the best choice. Any enemy of the establishment is a friend of mine.

St. Phatty

But who will lobbyists work for??!!

The greed... would somebody please think of the greed??!!

Can't we just have a Museum for it ? (Greed, that is.)

The Trump Presidential Library will come pretty close.

The gift store can sell Trump dolls. Pull a string and it says,
"Just grab em by the pussy".

You'd sell a million.

T

Teddybrae

Overseas here. Would not have a clue who your fellow is, MM ... but some articulation would be good.

Brother Nature

He's the current Governor of California, previously the Lieutenant Governor, and before that he was the 42nd mayor of San Francisco. He's been a friend to legalization, same sex marriage, etc... He's a very savvy politician and would be a much better face for the democratic party than most of the current lot, but there's still something about him I just don't trust. Can't put my finger on it, but he's always come across as slimy and 'too pretty' if that makes sense, too 'establishment' for my tastes perhaps. I'd imagine he'll run in 2024, depending on how his governing goes in CA, 2020 seems a bit early in his career though.

White Beard

To distract us from the real division, which is government vs citizens. That way we fight each other, instead of grabbing our torches and pitchforks.

So, you’re saying that the current level of self-seeking bullshit between the government and the people was the name of the game back in Jefferson’s time? So you’d have wandered west to be a mountain man?

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
So, you’re saying that the current level of self-seeking bullshit between the government and the people was the name of the game back in Jefferson’s time? So you’d have wandered west to be a mountain man?

No, I'm just saying that we have parties so that we'll treat politics like it's sport, fighting each other instead of any actual aggressors.