What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma’s Sherb IX x Biker Kush Testers

sdd420

Veteran
It’s like deja vu all over again lol. Thanks again to the man Karma. Already got all ten started. Also feel very blessed to have received Tha Melon..that will get run sooner than later for sure. Let’s all have fun and show the world Karma quality. Peace sdd420

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pullin up a chair. right behind ya with the same tester soon as I get my new hlg saber lights runnin right. The Ix is a backcross I believe.

Widow P

Hi.

I am waiting to finalize my new grow room under led (300W Chilled Puck V3) and as soon as it is ready I launch the selection on the Sherb IX x BK. :biggrin:

Peace

billb

Veteran
Karma, I’d love to test a few! I hope this’s the correct thread you told me to post in
Thsnks

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I started 2 of the Sherbs and 2 of The Melon. I'd probably try to flower these outdoors. Or just save a fem if I get 1 to use for cloning after summer for a grow. I just didn't wanna waste no more of these, gotta keep them for indoors. But here's a pic of the ones I got. Sherbs on left, Melon right

sdd420

Veteran
I’m happy to report all 9 are doing well but #9 is a sensitive little rascal. So a few pics and they are greener than they look as they are under 1000hps. I need a new bulb for flower when the time comes. Peace sdd420 :tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

In my other tent I’ve got Biker and white biker :dance013:

I’m so happy I can’t wait to get to harvest

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I just transplanted mine to 1gal containers!!! I can't wait til I start another indoor grow and can run the other 8. Yours looks good friend, I'd say we'll be happy with these

sdd420

Veteran
Moving along but needing more feed. Like the looks so far though.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Even the runt is hanging in there

nickman

Veteran
Yours are looking good. They’re gonna get big quick under the 1000 watt HID.

Mine are vegging under T5’s so

It’s been I while since I’ve had any Biker

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I moved my 4 outdoors and put in 1gal pots. I'm hoping to get a nice fem or male. I gotta save mine until my Tom Hills flower and I can get back in there. I didn't wanna run them outdoors, hopefully they do ok. Can't wait to see these Sherbs I bet there gonna be great. Best of luck guys

sdd420

Veteran
Update it’s been 10 days and they have doubled

picture.php
picture.php

About to flower them as the tent is full and need to cull the males..the calmag issue is improving nicely peace sdd420

Latest posts

Latest posts